I like...swords?

Well the mini-katana is metal… and the lightsaber is a lightsaber, it has plastic and metal components to be certain but the cutting power is delivered through focused light.

Though lightsabers don’t really have much in common with lasers… they could possibly be plasma contained in a magnetic field or something which would explain why it has a more definable shape than you would expect out of a laser… In any case, however, my imitation light saber is definiately more laser based than plasma based.

It’s still a keychain; I was thinking more like Big Knives (Hibbens, e.g.) or bigger. But if you got the CE of Jedi Knight 2, damn you to hell.

Originally posted by MegamanX2K
Val, come on down to HF-L and I’ll show you just who ownz Upstate New York. Yeah. My double Moon Glaive style will rock your world, and possibly several other worlds in nearby systems.

Heh…

Possibly. Anyway, I’ve got an arabic knife with sheath. It’s good looking, and sharp as hell.

Originally posted by Ex_Smurf
[b]Well the mini-katana is metal… and the lightsaber is a lightsaber, it has plastic and metal components to be certain but the cutting power is delivered through focused light.

Though lightsabers don’t really have much in common with lasers… they could possibly be plasma contained in a magnetic field or something which would explain why it has a more definable shape than you would expect out of a laser… In any case, however, my imitation light saber is definiately more laser based than plasma based. [/b]

Yet it still has plastic components. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want short weapons, daggers always work well. :stuck_out_tongue: There’s also a weapon midway between a sword and a dagger, curved like a katana, that’s best suited for defense. The name of it was mentioned in Rorouni Kenshin, although I forgot the name.

Originally posted by Nulani
No. I use it as a weapon; which it is fully functional, and even quite effective, as.

I know I’m going to regret this but: What exactly do you you use it against?

I have one sword with a 70cm blade w/ engravings on the blade, and a cool wooden sheath w/ engaved brass decorating the top half.
2 funky knives, and one supa awesome mini-katana letter opener!

I have an old Samurai Sword from I-don’t-know-when, complete with smaller knife (for cutting off ears apparently) gathering dust in the attic. That’s it.

Oh, and as many kitchen knives as I can hurl at passers-by

I just want a the longest katana I can use with wuick speed.
Why would you have an ancient weapon of power & beuty if you don’t plan to kill & slaughter & bathe in the blood of dead with it?

Once I have enough money, I’m going to use katanas to kill animals, since I can’t kill people…

Originally posted by Sephiroth252
I just want a the longest katana I can use with wuick speed.
Why would you have an ancient weapon of power & beuty if you don’t plan to kill & slaughter & bathe in the blood of dead with it?

Er, decoration? A coversation peace? Becoming a Force for Good in the world?