Hello, I'm new.

I have to type fast. I’m supposed to be working :hahaha; . Sorry Sarah!

What about Santa Claus? O.o[/QUOTE]
You’ve Heard that joke. I’ll do it instead.

Note to Self: Grow a Tash and get a Cigar.

Big Nutter

There is no Sanity Clause!!

Nutter that is just bad… even for you.

Anyway welcome Sarah. And feel free to ignore Nutter, most people do.

He can buy you alcohol. That is neat.

gives SarahSuke a coupon for a free headchewing, and wanders back to my basket

I prefer Smirnoff Ices. Especially the Twisted Raspberry variety.

Luckily I can’t drink and drive, because I don’t have a car. :toast:

EDIT: Spelled the name wrong. XD

It not one of mine. Well… I tweaked it a bit. One of the oringal trio had a tashe and a cigar. It my mum favoute line anyways.

Big Nutter
Read it out loud. It may be better understood.

(I have bought some alcohol. I’m Still High off the one Pint of Stella i had 48 hours ago)

Well some place dnot like hello topics. Soemtime they lock it, and its embarassing as heck

You’re that Super Chinese World fan that helped Dalton work on Super Ninja Boy, right? Welcome to the boards.

Of course we ignore him! :slight_smile: Only my Rikku half understa-

Rikku: That closet was a meanie! He kept me locked in! But, after I annoyed him so much with Al-Bhed he let me out!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Rikku: Yeees, Kiri! Al-Bhed R0X0RS! XD

stares at avatar I really need to play Flying Dragon again. Jack and Ryu look (and play) a bit TOO much like Ryuuhi, maybe that’s why Culture Brain opted to put in Bokuchin instead of them.

Hi and welcome to the RPGC. :wave:

Have fun.

You’re working on Revelations :The Demon Slayer?

w00t! Another Megami Tensei fan!

Well, someone had to do it. I wonder if anyone’s going to work on SMT 1 and 2, since they have English patches now. But then again, SMT 1’s known as “The game that hates emulators”…

The worst I’ve experianced when playing SMT1 was an occasionaly lockup, and reloading my save file fixed that.

And no-one’s wanted to shrine it yet, so you can reserve it if you want.

Quite frankly, I’ve no patience for SNES RPGs nowadays. The only game I ever wanted to shrine was Shin Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-Kun, and since no fuggin’ patch is good enough for a translation at the moment (and the only guy working on it vanished off the face of the earth…)

I might, as soon as I finish it, decide to shrine Nocturne and Avatar Tuner (when it comes out). I haven’t been checking the status of shrines (someone probably already called Nocturne) lately.

:get it?: Watashi no ko o unde kudasai?

:moonwalk: Translation, “will you bear her child.”

I am quite the factory of babies. :kissy:

Woah there. Hi there. ^.~