Hello, I'm new.

Well, maybe a few of you know me, but I’m Dalton of Zeal’s girlfriend. That’s pretty much my only link to RPGClassics, other than the fact that I’m going to be working on the Revelations: The Demon Slayer shrine again.

cough

Anyways, great to be here.

Nice to finnaly have you, Sarah. Hope you stick around. gives Sarah a muffin

Ewww girls. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, welcome to your doom. And anyways, not many people have any links when they first come here, so having a boyfriend is definatly a step up. Unless he’s a mean poo-poo face. >E

:kissy:

Eden, I can assure you he’s not a meanie. 8)

Welcome to the forums! You’ll love it here!

hello and welcome~ :cool:

Welcome, nice to meet you Sarah. ^^

I believe I remember hearing about you before… but that was over a matter you would not wish to discuss. We welcome you!

Sarahsuke of GAFF?! Welcome aboard. :smiley:

I’d come up with something witty to say, but it’s too early and I’m half asleep. So, hi.

You know, I find that 9 times out of ten, when someone joins a message board because a friend is a member there, they generally don’t last too long. I hope you’re one of the 1 in ten.

Hi! :slight_smile: (Free Post! XD)

And we see the infamous Sarahsuke for the first time. Greetings! I came here as a girlfriend of Shinobi myself and have risen up into the…no sadly it’s not true.

Hi and enjoy your stay.

Dalton likes them fresh, I see.

Hi, what’s up?

Welcome.

No kidding. Is that even legal?

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with a 17 year old chick going out with someone in his 20’s. Guh. As long as their age difference isn’t like 10 years or so.

Must… resist… terrible comment… about… age… gaaaaaaps… >_<

Yeah! Kinda like you and that guy from Texas! GET IT!?!? GET IT!?!?!?!?!