Hello, I'm new.

Hello and welcome to the boards,hope you enjoy your stay.

Hello and welcome. Parade to honor you.

I was just pointing out an observation, not making a moral statement. Though I can’t blame you for drawing that connection. I’ll admit I was playing devil’s advocate. But a person with a moral track record such as mine generally isn’t one to point out faults in other’s morality, unless it is to express a feeling of camaraderie with his fellow sinner. I doubt anyone here will really care. Even our old king of morality Orakio was known to rock the cradle!

Haha no i directed my comment at Seraphim “Is that even legal?” I understand anyways.

And Hades, he’s from Ontario, if you know what I mean.

In never said there was anything morally wrong with it, I just asked if your Big Book O’ Law thought the same.

there’s only a 4 year difference between dalton and sarah… so it’s all good

:ah-ha!:

E tuh’d drehg tuehk so Cbneda Draydan femm fung! Cu FAMLUSA yht AHZUO OUIN CDYO!! (Yar bmayca kad ouin byndo uid bmayca)

Big Nutter
And for those who dont speak Al-Bhed: I don’t think doing my Sprite Theater will work! So WELCOME and ENJOY YOUR STAY!! (Yar (Krammer) please get your party out please)

EDITED: Nevermind. Stupid bandwidth.

What! Pie are you going to have a go at me for Posting Al-Bhed. Sorry, But I did Post the Translation and Empreise My points, in Both English and Al-Bhed.

Big Nutter
I can’t see your picture

SCARY AHNOLD SAYS VELCOME AS HE POWERS UP TO TERMINATE!!!

Hi. That is all.

Welcome to RPGC, the largest looney bin on the Net. Dalton told you that RPGC was just a cover right? Anyway, I require your sanity. Give. Now.

Sorry BX, she lost that long ago. 8)

ERm Boss! What about the Sanity Clause?

Big Nutter
Some one Do the Punch line.

You beat me to it huh :get it?: ?

Hello! I am PV-chan. I like old RPGS and doujinshi.

Other than that, I am a boring person.

Good day.

Hello i’m pink_lugia, resident non-gender of the forums. You might not see me often but then again, I’ve started peeking out from the role-playing boards more. Hello and moogles for you.

stay and take nothing too seriously. and take a waddle-dee as well.

What about Santa Claus? O.o

Yep, Dalton definitely got to her. You’ll fit right in Sahah.

Except her name’s Sarah. :slight_smile: