Favourite FF character

Terra: She’s one of the best FF6 character ever.

Rydia. Oh how I love you Rydia.
(Adult Rydia, that is. Saying that to kid Rydia is creepy.)

Marshe is my fav, Kain would have to be a close second, and then probably Strago

wait…What FF game is marshe from. VI?
I dont remember

Tactics Advance on GBA
its so addictive!

Oh man, don’t even get me started on TA. But that’s neither here nor there.

If I haven’t thrown my hat into the ring yet, I vote for Black Mage.

kthnxbaidienow

I like Squall because of his attitude and his smooth looks. Wakka is probally the most light hearted of them all. Tidus is pretty cool (especially when he has the Jecht shot). However my all time fave is Rikku. I love her steal and use abilities and her overdrive is probally the best (if you have the right items to mix) and have helped me kill tough bosses. In X2 she is probally the worst but her moves come in useful from time to time.

Yes she is one of the best FF6 Characters ever…the MC usually is…

…Never mind…Leo FFVI…or T.G. Cid From FFT…so stacked…so much power

Mine is Cloud, i’ve just always been attached to him. I love his personality, i’ve always thought he was cool, and i really loved his odd ways in the game, (“Lets Mosey” still gets me ^_^). I also like how he always seems to overcome the odds, like when he failed to make it into SOLDIER, yet he still ends up being the one on top.
My other favourites have to be Reno and Squall. Reno is just the lovable badass, and he’s plain cool, and Squall is serious and interesting. And he’s got that awesome scar. I have loads of other favourites, but i’m gonna stop myself there :confused:

seifer and garland: it sooo hard for a straight looking human male to brek into the world of ff villains(and befroe you mention sefiros, look at ac: he wearing s&m clothes.)
vivi. i think it’s hilarious how a thng preoccupied with death and existnece has a name that sounds like it’s french for life life
Jenova. She always keeps her head in times of crisis
the little hand. is backstory always makes me cry

Well I’ve got a few. Cid and Tifa from FFVII, Lulu from FFX, Zell and Quistis from VIII.

Zell, the funniest chikcen wuss ever. Always running like a total nutcase-sounds like a blast to me!

I have a few cecil: he was a dark knight and a paladin
Kain: i love dragoon’s
Squall: i’m alot like him
Zidane: just a plain ladies man

Mine is a tough one, while you have the mystery of Vincent, the mischeviousness of Reno (who I apparantly am WHOO) and the downright hilariousness that is the Dinchster, I think it has to be cait Sith. Whats not to love about a lil talking cat who rides what can only be described as a walking marshmellow and if you believe Advent Chidren has a Scottish accent!

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Mine has got to be the lovely squall.
I like Rinoa and Rikku to, but overall Squall comes top. I mean it was just the way he started out so cold and anti social and then changed to become so sweet and caring (with the whole i’ll be your knight thing ) yeh Squall all the way!

Squall is certainly damn fine-looking, but for me, Selphie wins. I love her loveably innocent, permanently-happy attitude, and her thing for blowing up stuff is fairly amusing.

Hehe, good choice! I’d have to say the same thing.

Fav male characters

Zidane - I just wanna pull that tail! :3
Locke - I like his personality, that and he isn’t just another (insert generic nambi-pambi hero here). XD And c’mon, he’s the cutest thief ever!
Reno - His electric rod is Reno-licious! <3 Um, but seriously I love his playful yet oh-so-badboy personality.

Fav female characters

Selphie - I think I already mentioned why on this one.
Eiko - cute and slightly under-rated. :smiley:

barret because he is my hero. The first black person in FF other than the black mage

Oh and Edward from 4 is the worst ever

Mine is kinda obvious…

ITS BARRET!
Did anyone even pick Barret yet?
Oh yea! GO MR. CRESCENT!

:wave: My favorite character would have to be between Setzer, Shadow, and Sabin. Setzer was one of the best airpilots next to Cid. Shadow was the coolest and Interceptor would f*** up anything. Sabin was good for everything, he had a lot of health and could dish out some damage.:hahaha;