Favourite FF character

…isn’t it obvious?

my fav is now Tifa cause after watching AC a couple of times and youtube clips i have decided i like TIfa better and Cloud 2nd best. I still like Yuna though

Tifa is a travesty of human nature of course :wink:

General Beatrix Steiner of Alexandria. The coolest Paladin in the whole Final Fantasy series. Safe to say she married Captain Adelbert Steiner of Alexandria.

Mine is an easy guess.

Wait, who?

Auron. Why? For starters, he’s got a cool theme. And a big sword. And the fact that he’s just plain awesome.
And Vincent 'cause he’s an experiment, lives in a coffin in a room in the basement of an abandoned mansion. And he’s got guns.

Cloud

Seifer

Seifer, I’m surprised!

It’s a shame noone has mentioned Terra yet. The poor girl, being different and all…

Cid, definately Cid for sure

Actually Terra

I think i replied to this once…or not… o-o

My favourites are (from the boys)

Locke Cole -he has a cute personality, not too idiot, not too erm…weird ?
Kadaj - I don’t really know why i like the character
Squall Leonheart - He has the attitude that i like
Zidane - He’s kind but doesnt drop the silly part

from the girls:
Terra Branford - First i feel sorry for her and second well i like her kindness
Celes Chere - I just like her personality o-o…It’s kinda enough
Rinoa Heartilly - She’s silly, she’s happy and well i like how she faces the problems
Garnet Til Alexandros - I just like her ‘-’

My favorite male character is, of course, Vivi.

My favorite female is a tie between Eiko and Rinoa, however I disagree with how Eiko treats Vivi when you first meet her.

Captain Lucil, or perhaps Shelinda.

Locke Cole… Cause I’m a treasure hunter

Ramza Beoulve.

Cecil: he was a hero even when he was a Dark Knight and was plagued by doubts, and he becomes a bigger one once he becomes a Paladin. Plus, he’s got Rosa as a lover. :wink:

Others I’ve liked include: Locke (in my opinion, the true hero of FF6), Cyan (especially when he sends letters to a widow), Strago (I can’t help but see myself in the doddering old fool :stuck_out_tongue: ) and Steiner (he was clueless but loyal- and funny!)

Out of the few FF’s I’ve played extensively, my favorite characters are:

All the heroes of FFV (Galuf, Bartz, Lenna, and whatever the pirate girls name was), Auron, Wakka, Squall, Zell, I only like Tidus because of his sphere shot. And that’s about it.

Sweet :wink:

Learn Ultima and everything’s gonna be fine.

My favorite FF characters are as follows:

favorite hero: Auron.

favorite heroine: Celes Chere.

favorite villains: Kefka and Seymour. (Can’t decide between the two of them.)

favorite FF IV character: Edge.

favorite FF VI character that’s not Celes nor Kefka: Sabin.

favorite FF VII character Red XIII.

favorite FF VIII character: Laguna Loire.

favorite FF X character that’s not Auron nor Seymour: Kimahri.

favorite FF XII character: Balthier.

There are many other FF characters that I like, but for now, I’m only listing my favorites.