Election Day

It’s not over yet, but as I’m loosing hope, allow me to speak for the rest of the world.

USA, thank you for once again proving that the majority of your citizens are fucking blind. We’re screwed. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
If anybody needs me I’ll be building a bomb shelter for the moment when Bush decides he wants Norway’s oil and that all of Scandinavia is one country.

hehe, still… this is all a big joke to me…we’re all gonna die someday, fuck the bomb shelters if we die because of terrorism or because of Bush’s power-hungry actions, well we’ll have somebody to blame for our suffering at least… in any other cases, we’re the ones to blame… politics is only a symbolic tradition… all this mess humanity led us to must end someday, no?

yea its called nukes which most likely will result from an arrogant american president (not necessarily bush)

Don’t lose hope. The margin is narrowing.

Goddamnit, this is not the time to be angstin’! :stuck_out_tongue: My food is at stake here!

There’s a reason half of America hates the rest of the world… Just listen to yourself. I voted for Kerry, but I don’t appreciate you calling my friends and family (almost all of which voted for Bush) “fucking blind”. They’re (mostly) intelligent, rational people who just have a different political view than you apparently have, and they’re viewing American politics from an entirely different point of view than you. This doesn’t mean they should be subjected to childish insults, though.

Kerry’s probably gonna recount, otherwise they wouldn’t have introduced Edwards as “the next Vice President”.
Kinda funny if Kerry ends demanding a recount; democrats called Bush an “illegitimate” president because he won the electoral votes but barely lost the popular vote by a few thousand. Kerry lost the popular vote by over 4 million.
Well said, Hiryuu.

Hiryuu, I don’t mean to insult your country nor your people, but from where I see it, they have two reasons to vote for Bush:

[ul]
[li]They are so fanatically involved with the Republicans that they would vote a complete moron just for the sake of not voting for a Democrat.
[/li][li]They don’t seem to realize that Bush is a complete inadequate for the job, In which case, yes, they are fucking blind.
[/li][/ul]

Can I come visit you when he decides that all South America is responsible for illegal drugs and decides to nuke us?

Yes Hiryuu, I’m sorry for insulting your friends and family. However, Bush and his supporters are giving me and all who agree with me few reasons not to distrust and fear what he might do.

You’re a 16-year old from Argentina, of course you don’t see things they way adults in the US do.
I’m not fanatically republican; I actually voted for Gore in 2000. Like many other people (around 4 million other people, apparently), I believe Bush would be better for the country than Kerry. No reason to jump to conclusions about getting nuked or whatever… that’s just silly. We’ve been to war with Iraq once already, it wasn’t as great a surprise to America when we went a second time. But Norway, Argentina? C’mon.

Just wait until he discovers parts for Weapons of Mass destruction hidden in Argentinean cattle stomachs :stuck_out_tongue:

I should also mention that Bush’s intelligence comes from his CIA advisor, a man hired under contract by Bill Clinton. HE is the one giving Bush the info, and HE is the one who ultimately fucked up. The crappiest part is that he cannot be let go until his contract is up.

“Sir! I’m sorry but we didn’t find a single hint of WMDs in Iraq…”
“Hmmmm, I need something to win my next election though… are you sure there was nothing at all? waves wad of bills
“Sir, I think we found a LOT of them…!”

<font size=“7”>JESUS CHRIST, SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!</font>

It HAD to be said.

Dragontear…lol.

That is great! Perfect. Can I Kiss you?

Big Nutter
Note To Self: Reminder to sleep.

I have lost all my confidence in Americans, and that’s saying a lot.

First of all… can we ever have a normal election? God damnit… what happened to me being able to know who fucking won by say… oh… midnight (sorry, Alaska :-P).

Second of all, I do not like Bush. At all. But you have to understand: in America, we listen to American news, which puts everything at a certain slant. In other countries, you recieve the news in a completely different slant (which is why when I checked other countries polls yesterday, bush won by a fucking landslide :-P). Our media is a twenty four hour propaganda machine for the Republican party. THANK YOU MEDIA- JUST WHAT WE NEED! MORE JOB LOSS AND FUCKING MONEY LOSS! HOORAH! Thank you fucking media.

Lastly- isn’t it MORE deplorable that gay marriage is banned in eleven states now?

Oh, and if Bush wins (which is very likely): Congratulations for winning your first election.

:bowser: Someone wake me up when the nightmare is over(guess I’ll be Rip van Winkle or just ashes) or else someone from another country please take me in, pretty please?

Here in Florida a lot of votes were discarded because of errors for whatever reason.

You silly people, you can’t hide weapons inside cattle, we use grain containers for that.

The one who takes the decisions is the one who takes the blame, that’s how it is everywhere. Even if it was only due to an underling’s screw up (Which I doubt), Bush is still the one that completely ignored 2/3 of the world and ordered the attacks.

In any case, me and the rest of the world are just going to get a big bag of popcorn and watch your country’s slow but constant descent to the flames of hell while you drag us all with you. Cheers.