Election Day

Exactly what I think.

Weiila, its only for 4 more years, and by then im sure you can find another reason to hate amerikkka

I’d like to add to the reasons for voting for Bush: If you’re in the top 2%, tax breaks for all!

Seriously, though. What about their policies, the people they’ll bring in, the fact that you now have a two tr/billion (not sure which) deficit under a Republican, compared to a five tr/billion surplus under a democrat. He has entered an unjustified war which is sapping even more of your resources, the entire world hates him, which probably made some people vote for him as well, he doesn’t give a single piece of soggy green shit about your education or health, although I realize that he can’t give too much to health as that would take finances away from the wars. He has introduced the Patriot Act, which while being good in some aspects, totally infringes on your rights. He has given massive “gifts” to those who supported him, despite the fact that many of them were either in no way qualified for the position and fucked it up, or were massively corrupt in other cases and fucked it up. Yes, I see now why you’d vote for him.

The weird thing is that all the southern states voted for him, where there most of the lower class/lowermiddle class in the United States resided.

I mean, look at “electoral College” map http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pages/results/president/
This way, you can concentrate your hate on certan parts of the country.

I don’t hate them, you, or anyone else there, except Bush and his policy makers, I just can’t seem to see a justifiable reason, beyond the ones stated, to vote for him. Although I do hate the fact that your media is so very, very slanted. I mean, couldn’t they at least show what his helpers in 2000 got so you could see his corruption.

The democrats have not had any real power in the deep south since they commited the ultimate crime, they supported Civil Rights. Clinton won because he was a southerner, so could sneak away with a number of the close southern states, Kerry never had a chance in the deep south because hes a northeasterner.

There are 3 major reasons people cited when voting for bush:
Moral Issues, Religion, Terrorism.

There are 3 major reasons people cited when voting for Kerry.
Economy, Education, Security.

One major thing confuses me, most people think Bush is better for dealing with terrorism, but that Kerry would do a better job protecting us.

Nice highlight, though that’s the reason why some people say that the american population is “blind and voted for Bush”… America is kinda naive when it comes to Patriotism… People are way too proud of their Star Spangled Banner even though sometimes the actions taken by the country are greedy and destructive. If it’s “For America!” than everyone will follow blindly due to patriotism… people are proud to live a joke…

Fuck Patriotism! we are in a era where I believe Everyone in the world, whatever the nationality or the race, must unite and stand together. The hardest times are ahead of us, not behind us… Individuality will end up killing us all…

Aplause

Either you ripped that off from somewhere or you could make a kickass politician.

I can’t wait to get drafted, thats gonna rock.

I’m going to Mexico when I get drafted.

C’mon GM, it’ll be like you and me playing Counter-Strike! Except ya know, with real guns and real terrorists.

Except it wouldn’t be anything like Coutner-Strike.

And no reswpawn points. And you can’t buy equipment in the middle of a combat zone.

Thats good, since I hate counterstrike

What are you talking about? Real life and video games are the same thing.

Which genre?

Puzzle. Tetris style.

Crack kills buddy…crack kills.

In that case, please pull your pants up Herr.

OHHH!!!1111111 BURN!!!11111oneoneone

America Still Sucks.

That is all

Oh yeah? Well america is GUARENTEED (sp) not to get nuked by bush, so there!