Christmas Saga 2

Ditto.

Great. :cool: :toast:

The young catgirl Kirokokori looked longingly through the shop window at the many Christmas-even-though-they-were-put-out-during-Halloween items she desired. Finding his target, Pitch teleported to her.

“You want those presents, don’t you?” said the devil. “Go ahead, steal them! They won’t notice a few things missing!”

Fortunately for both her and the shop owner, she wandered off. Enraged, Pitch turned his attention to three nearby boys, who were quite obviously troublemakers. With a little coercing, they grabbed some rocks and threw them at a Santa display.

Santa was laughing like a maniac when a rock flew out of nowhere and ran into him. After recovering from his brain-damaging injury, Santa became furious. “It must be that old devil, Pitch! If I didn’t have so much work to do, I’d go right down there and kick his evil behind all the way back to Hades! Now, to gather the slave labor- I mean, child volunteers.”

After a few painful hours of driving, the trio arrived at a Denny’s parking lot in Long Beach. An older gentleman, wearing a blue collar uniform and a grim expression, entered the restaurant. Galloway activated his fancy Night-Vision goggles, only to be temporarily blinded due to the natural light. After a few painful minutes, he pulled out some regular binoculars and zoomed in on the man. He quickly glanced at the photo.

“Yep, that’s your brother,” said Galloway. “Good thing they had a file on his favorite restaurant.”

Elizabeth grabbed the binoculars and zoomed in. “Th-that can’t be him! He’s old enough to be my dad! And that suit? Where’s my real brother?”

Galloway snatched the binoculars back. “Do you think time stood still for you? Many years have passed since you last set foot in this world.” Gemini was too entranced in his GBA to pay attention.

An older woman approached Elizabeth’s brother. The two seemed to have a brief exchange, then left for the back of the restaurant. “Finally, he’s out of the way,” said Galloway. “Come on, let’s go.” They climbed out of the car and entered the restaurant, a large snow cap covering Elizabeth’s ears.

“So, any ideas on where to start, Cedric?” asked Wil.

“We should go to the town,” said Cedric. “You might be able to find some supplies there. It’s just a little bit to the south.”

“Well then, let’s be on our way, Cedric,” said Wil. The unlikely duo made their way south.

While Galloway and Gemini stuffed themselves, Elizabeth watched the back of the restaurant anxiously. “Maybe he saw us,” she said. “Maybe he already left.”

“Don’t be ridiculous,” said Galloway, his mouth half-stuffed with hamburger. “He’ll be back. We just need a sign…”

A scream was their answer. One of the waiters ran out, screaming bloody murder. After a few agonizing seconds, the crowd knocked him into submission, and resumed their eating…except for Galloway, Elizabeth and Gemini. They slowly made their way to the back, Galloway’s hand never straying far from his sword. The trail ended at a men’s bathroom.

Galloway shoved the door open, sword drawn. Lying on the ground was Elizabeth’s brother, his head practically screwed off, his body soaked in blood. Gemini started hurling, Elizabeth practically broke down, and all Galloway could say was, “Good God…”

Kiro was walking home when a shadowy ninja approached her. She quickly drew her bazooka and fired, but missed the ninja by a mile. Needless to say, she was quickly captured.

(to be continued)

Good job Gallo, keep up the hard work :slight_smile:

Awwwwww, I got captured…continue now!

So to go along with all the shit that’s happening, we have a murderer out there as well. How lovely!

Who killed the brother.
Brilliant.

You have a grand obsession with ninjas. I likes it.

I’m gonna just assume that when this is over, it’ll all make sense. Uh-huh. :smiley:

Uhh… you HAVE read Galloway’s other works, right?

Oh. Right.

In response to your first query: Cedric and Chrispen were both characters in an old adventure game, King’s Quest V. Chrispen just gave the main character, Graham (hence PC’s horrible pun), a magic wand, then dissapears until the end of the game. Cedric, meanwhile, follows Graham everywhere, interrupting your game flow to spout out useless information, say how dangerous that pile of hay is, generally chicken out, nearly get killed, and in general act like how you would expect a wimpy talking owl to act. Of course, not helping things was his horrible VA (although it was enough to floor me back when we got a new computer with one of those new-fangled CD-ROM drives).

1. Already did that.

2. Yes. Yes, I had to. Don’t worry; you’re not an evil rich man now, not after you were shot in the head.

Wil returned from the town, carrying a rotten fish, silver coin, cloak, sled, and hammer. After arguing with the annoying owl for a bit, he went down the road to a bakery, and bought a fresh custard pie. Finally, he reached a quant-looking country inn, complete with a giant haystack and barn.

Wil looked into the horizon; the sun was setting. “This looks like a good place,” said Wil. “Cedric, let’s stay here for the night.”

“Ooooh, I’ll stay out here,” said Cedric. “I don’t like the look of this place.” Nevertheless, Wil stepped inside, hoping that Cedric would fall into a river and drown.

After staring at the body for a few minutes, Galloway searched the pockets. He finally found a wallet, inside of which was a driver’s license, some credit cards, a few bucks, and a home adress. Also, a small picture showed Elizabeth’s brother with an older woman, several young adults, and a couple kids.

“Uh…brother,” said Gemini, finally looking up from the trash can. “There’s something in the mirror…” Galloway looked at the mirror, and saw that a message was written in blood on it.

“Why didn’t I notice THAT before?” murmered Galloway. He looked at the message, and was startled by what it read:

“Soon, Trisha.”

The lobby of the inn was nothing more than a small tavern. Three burly men were nestled around the bar, talking in hushed voices. They didn’t notice Wil standing by the doorway. Silently, he snuck closer to the men.

The biggest man, standing behind the bar, was the one speaking. “…I was wondering, where’s the loot from the last job? I think one of you guys is holding out on me-” He then noticed Wil and let out a surprised shout. The other two men turned in alarm.

“T-Terribly sorry,” said Wil. “I didn’t mean to interrupt you…”

The two men closest to him grabbed Wil’s arms, disarming him before forcing him on his knees. The big man stood over him. “The inn’s full! I ain’t got no more rooms!” Wil simply continued to struggle.

“Hey boss,” said one of the thugs, “this guy looks like a little troublemaker. What do I do with him?”

“Rub him out,” said the big man. One of the thugs brought something heavy against Wil’s head, and he fell to the ground.

“So we have yet another mystery to solve,” said Galloway. “That’s just dandy.”

The car pulled into a parking lot by a small hotel. Galloway, Gemini, and the visibly shaken Elizabeth climbed out and entered the seedy place. The clerk looked at them blankly.

“D-Do you want a room?” he asked. “We don’t have many red squares here.”

Galloway looked at the guy puzzledly, then realized he was stoned out of his mind. He simply paid a few bucks, grabbed a room key, and left the guy to hallucinate the meaning of the universe.

GG Crono approached the Castle of Fanfiction, bearing gifts for Weiila and Starstorm. He pushed the door open, and found the entire castle strangely empty. A ninja popped out of nowhere, but dissapeared when GG actually jump kicked it.

Galloway was sleeping rather uncomfortably when he heard voices from the other side of the cracked wall.

“Hey, man, you got the stuff?”

“Show me the money first, man.”

“No, show me the drugs first.”

“No, man! The greens first!”

Galloway finally couldn’t take the exchange anymore. “Oh, for the love of- HE’S WEARING A WIRE!”

“What? You little-!” A torrent of gun fire erupted, leaving a happy face of bullet holes on the wall. Galloway finally went back to sleep.

(to be continued)

W00t! I gotz teh l33t ninja sk1llz.

And also, that last exchange made me laugh out loud. :smiley:

Keep going! I wanna know what happens next…to me and to Wil…etc.

That end was brilliant.

Turned into kids, captured by moronic fanatics… I have a hard time deciding what’s worse. But it’s amazing that you can spout all these stories and still keep the humour intact, Gallo :slight_smile: Are you even human?

Gallo’s ability to wrote multiple stories and still have all them be funny is indeed inhuman. :slight_smile:

Comments:

• A rotten fish, silver coin, cloak, sled, and hammer? Let me guess, King’s Quest is one of those annoying games that has you running around finding useless things to fulfill the quest. Sheesh.

-Shouldn’t Cedric say “hoot” at least once? Or is it beneath him?

-Years of adventuring experience and magic training and I get caught by three NPC thugs? Yeesh.

-That trick Gallo used at the end was brilliant.

Heh. That was awesome. :smiley:

HA! I AM KEEPING UP THIS TIME!

:slight_smile:

Still going good Galloway. ^^