And the Lord was grieved that he had made man on the earth...

I don’t know, maybe I’m being queer just to draw attention to myself and just don’t know it. Stuff like that happens.

So you admit that Cala could be pretending to be a lesbian to get attention. Very smooth.

Apologize for being right? I won’t apologize for what I said, but I might apologize for the way I said it since a couple parts were unnecessary.

Yeah, because it’s you, not me. I highly doubt anyone would lift a finger to ban you for being overly zealous against Cala.

And I find it hilarious that you’re accusing ME of not backing up my statements but you conveniently lost her pics in GD2 and you have no records of her supposed constant attention whore sprees.

Dai: No, I’m saying she may be admitting she’s a lesbian to get attention unconsciously. And you should apologize for being an asshole, right or wrong your tone and words were uncalled for and should not be defended as “being right” even if they were.

Well, if you had posted exactly what I did, I would have supported you completely.

Uh, yeah. They were posted on the boards. I don’t save every picture posted on the boards, in fact, I don’t save any really.

Yeah, maybe I’ll just pull them out of thin air since I don’t save pictures of everyone I meet online. Oh wait, people have seen them. And agree. Ha. Looks like I don’t need to. It really seems as though you’re the only one who hasn’t seen them.

And most of the Hmongs live in America. They just speak strange English.

Um…I believe I said that I would apologize for my diction rather than my statements.

She gave them out in the chatroom as well, if no one saved them to their downloads folder I’d find that highly suspicious.

And if you had defended me, you would have been wrong in doing so. The stuff you two said does not deserve to be defended.

http://cala.nulani.net

Conveniently enough, the pictures of her and her girlfriends were deleted. Whether or not this was for a sinister reason or not I don’t know and I really don’t care.

All I know is there were pictures here a while ago and now they are suddenly gone. And Nulani’s website is not affiliated with RPGC.

Yeah, since Cala and I got along so well, and I idolize her, I’m sure she’d send them to me.

The stuff we said deserves to be defended because it’s what we and apparently others believe. Besides, when one of my friends is wantonly attacked, I’m going to defend him when it becomes a character battle.

And as CC said, they’re conveniently gone from Nul’s site. Hmm, how rare.

Or maybe she deleted them a long time ago and you just didn’t notice it (unless you mean they were there a couple days ago). Or maybe she was sick of you guys attacking her and her supposed g/fs and took them down in anger.

kag, Cala like gave them out to EVERYBODY. Someone must have saved them to their disk, ask around, it’s not that hard.

Your words don’t deserve to be defended because they were made in a truly worthless spirit that’s unbecoming of someone like you.

The were links in the chatroom. Put in the topic. When a link’s in the topic, it’s probably gonna be there for a while.

How was I wrong for exposing somebody who uses that to manipulate people? You keep saying it’s the way I said it, and I agree that my word usage was not acceptable in some situations, but I think my message was jsut fine.

Therefore, the burden of proof isn’t on our shoulders. Those sure as hell weren’t my pixelated and doctored photos.

Fine, I’ll ask in the chatroom then.

And those words are what I meant.

Your message may have been fine, again, if you backed up your claims with the actual pictures, logs, etc. All you have as evidence is “ooh pics are gone how scarrrrrrry oooooooooh” And that’s it. If anything it makes me suspicious of you not her. But your wording was atrociously antagonistic.

And the burden of proof IS on your shoulders, since you’re the ones accusing her. Last time I checked RPGC didn’t have a policy of guilty until proven innocent, and if that’s the way we’re gonna treat all members then we might as well just close the MB and chat down now, cuz it sure as hell is going to go downhill.

If you would bother to ask around X, you’d see that many others hold the same opinions of the pictures.

When I make a post about how I disapprove of someone, I’m not going to be sweet and nice. I’m not going to say “You’re a bad little girl, Cala. Don’t do it again.”

I never had the pictures in the first place to back it up with, but it’s funny how everyone remembers them being that way.

Perhaps it is, but it originally on her since she posted the pictures. Currently, there’s absolutely no way to produce them, but I tend to trust that when everyone remembers them being that way, they were.

No, but you could be like “Cala, I’m going to be honest, I’m suspicious of you for X reasons” and then state them in a clear, concise and non-inflammatory manner. Which is the exact opposite of what you did.

And people’s opinions of pictures mean squat. I’ll believe the pics when I see them. And so far you’re the only two people who’ve even mentioned these discrepancies since, how long have the pictures been out?

Until evidence can be produced, there is absolutely no reason to argue. Until somebody can produce a picture, all you are doing is arguing over what might be, rather than what is. In other words- this is silly.

If people’s opinions mean squat, what good does yours do?

I think I got my message across quite clearly. But that’s not the point. I believe I’ve stated, several times already, that I regret using the words I did, did I not?

People don’t get it when you’re like that X- especially if everyone else is saying OMG UR TEH GRAYTEST. They’ll ignore you.

I’ll put what I think into words as best I can.

In my view, the “suckiness” in the forums has roots that go back MONTHS, not merely weeks. For an absurd analogy, think of how a flower grows. Roots. Occasionally a flower pops up (the flare-ups of negativity when people have it out in threads). These roots aren’t the big verbal battles and flaming threads that people focus on, but the negative sentiment underlying most of the posts on this forum over these past few months. I’ll bring up newbie threads, “leaving,” and “I’m back” threads. “Who the hell are you?” or “Who cares?” IS NOT AN APPROPRIATE RESPONSE. If the thread doesn’t call for criticism, why post something negative? Those threads are only a quick example. Other things I’d point out as being a problem to some extent would be jumping on people about their grammar, complaining because a similar thread topic had been made before (even if it took place god-only-knows how long ago), how board veterans lord their time here over the new folks, and how these veterans often (not always, and not as a rule, but definitely sometimes) are treated much more leniently by the mods in their posts. There’re more things than this, doubtless, but you get the point.

In brief, it’s the pettiest of posts that give rise to to flare-ups of negativity.

Not that negativity need be a bad thing. Some things deserve criticism. Some of the “What do you think of me” threads asked for it, really, and that’s fine. There’s no need to be all nicey-nice 100% of the time; I’d leave if that happened 'cause I can’t stand that level of phoniness. Continueing, what’s wrong with posting about how you didn’t like a movie or how your computer sucks or how those DAMN ANIMAL CONTROL PEOPLE CAN’T TAKE CARE OF THE INVADING RACOON!!! I mean, those seem to have a place here, right? Also, there’s no reason not to put down a little bit of objective criticism from time to time, something like X’s first post here or my anti-“What do you think about me”-thread thread. Some people tend not to handle this last group of threads well and take everything personally. Sometimes we succeed in convincing them that it wasn’t meant that way, and sometimes they refuse to look at things in a different light and become bitter and nasty.

Screaming “WTF is wrong?” won’t solve anything, like someone else said. Whining is worthless and tends to get people on your ass, and for good reason, since you’re not really contributing anything of worth at that point. The best thing I can think of is to not personally attack someone, and just brush it off or contact a mod if you feel someone’s targeting you unjustifiably. We don’t all have to get along, but for chrissake we don’t all need a personal crusade here on the boards. It’d be nice if this was less a self-help ego-loving dick-waving pile of personality-driven posts and more an honest discussion forum.

Has anyone but myself noticed they’ve been going in circles for the past two pages?

I only read part pf the first page and i gotta say… I like the matching avatars. I think yaoi is goss…