And the Lord was grieved that he had made man on the earth...

• Genesis 6:6, The Coalition Bible, Datalinks

OK, seriously, What the FUCK has happened to a lot of people here? I’m used to being the inmature one, but lately everyone’s been making me look like, well, Jesus, to throw modesty to the wind. First, the Manus thing; I may have indulged myself in the laughing at Manus but I never made it personal; frankly I had seen a lot worse than Manus and didn’t care if he was banned or not so long as he behaved. But worse, Merlin and the rest were even less mature in their zealous attacking of the attackers. Then, the Orak’s Penis thing, oh, yeah, THAT was a shining example of maturity on a lot of people’s parts. And the question threads, they actually had a REASON, y’know? So people like RPT who attacked them indignantly, that was just low, real low. Especially the Cala one. Of all the RPGC girls, you inform Cala what a shitty person she is. And Dai informing Cala that she’s a slut, oh, yeah, that’s rich.

So basically, whatever the fuck you guys have been smoking lately, well I don’t want some, OK? My assholeadrine levels are high as they are. Can we like, let the LOVE flow again or whatever?

(And those people that were named, don’t bother getting offended: I hate a lot of people, you’re not special).

When assholes enter, people become asses. shrugs

True, but lately it’s become a LOT worse. I dunno, maybe the banning of Manus (about fucking time) gave people the impression that they could let their pent-up angst fly.

I do have to agree with X at the what the fuckness of the past few days. People have been pretty hostile for some reason.

Originally posted by Sinistral
I do have to agree with X at the what the fuckness of the past few days. People have been pretty hostile for some reason.

FUCK YOU! YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND! GRRRRRRRRRR! )@R#WPOIWP$JR%U#W PO$UPT*)(T$WREJ$@O#PJWTW#U$P%OTWU$EJ:LRJ#WQT:LQJEF:LJKRQW!!!

(:p)

CC (and I use the abbreviation on purpose), you were one of the people I made that post with in mind, especially in the Orak thread. You were so bad you even made Sin advocate casual drug use. GOD.

Originally posted by MegamanX2K
CC (and I use the abbreviation on purpose), you were one of the people I made that post with in mind, especially in the Orak thread. You were so bad you even made Sin advocate casual drug use. GOD.

Fine.

I think too much free time is what’s starting to bite down on people.

And summer heat. Eat popsicles, people!

Y’know Cless, I’d appreciate it if, once in a while, you didn’t try to derail and ruin my serious threads. I’m not really sure if you’re capable of that, but it couldn’t hurt to try.

Well, in a way he’s probably right.

No, I’m serious. People in the chat have said that they were grump because it was too hot.

You’ve hardly been a saint yourself. I’ve noticed a bitter streak recently, so you’re hardly one to be calling everyone else immature and strangely hostile.

While I admit that everyone seems to be irritable as of late, thinking that Manus’s banning had anything to do with it is bullshit. I found him annoying yes, but by no means would I say I thoroughly disliked him.

And where did this slut thing come from all of a sudden? Of all people, you shouldn’t be calling others sluts. All this yaoi and talking about your fetishes and Urk’s penis and all the other shit. Way to be a hypocrite, X.

And yes, summer is taking its toll on some people

Oh come on, not this thread too!

I’m not the one calling Cala a slut when at the same time I keep fondling TG in the chat. God you two are annoying, TG’s a pain as it is, but the two of you together? Cala’s a nun compared to you. And your matching avatars, ugh. The DoA thing isn’t helping either. Seriously, drop the yuri act. And if you don’t like the yaoi, get out of the #edensworld, no one’s forcing you to stay.

I’m agreeing with X here: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

I don’t expect this to be a happy place (all the time) but good lord. Heat is no fucking excuse. I don’t care. Heat is no reason not to be civil.

But I do agree with not making any more “What do you think of me?” threads. That’s opening up a can of worms best left locked and chucked into a volcano.

Dai, It’s not exactly like you’re helping.

Edit: It’s not like anyone’s helping right now. God…

Who said anythign about #edensworld. I was talking about #rpgclassics.

Yes, I can see how hugging is fondling. Thye look very similar. Especially when written. And matching avatars. So? Tell me what’s bad about. Explain it. With a valid reason.

Spaz: Helping? Excuse me? What are you expecting from me? Oh, I know. “Golly gee, Mister X. You sure are right. Let’s all sing along and dance.” Let the love flow, my ass.

In fact, taking sides doesn’t help at all.

/me will be watching if he needs to close the thread, so keep it clean.

Umm, we never talked about fetishes or Urkani’s genitals in #ednesworld. You were the one fucking around in #rpgclassics, not us.

And the whole TG+Dai act is old. Real old. Hell, it’s been ever since the EZBoards. It wasn’t entertaining then, it sure as hell isn’t entertaining now, and it’s worse when one comes to the other’s rescue. Hell, you were worse than Manus on the ToB. For god’s sakes, you’re a MAN, stop acting like a girl. If we want hermaphrodites, we’ll talk to Hades.

Sin, save the trouble. Close it now.

This is royally fucked… and I repeat: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?