Yu-Gi-Oh! or Duel Monsters

Does anyone here play the card game, watch the show, or play the video games ? Or just collect the cards ? or… all the of the above ?

By reading this, you lie about your age!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :o :slight_smile: :o :slight_smile: :o :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Maverick_Mech
By reading this, you lie about your age!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :o :slight_smile: :o :slight_smile: :o :slight_smile:

By posting this you lie that you have a positive IQ, thank you and good day.

hey now, hey now… Duel Monsters ia a vary fun and relaxing game. You know any other card games that i can sell 1 single card for 90 bucks on e-bay ? It’s even more challenging than most people really know.

Dude…I play, but you’re going to get your ass flamed by everyone here, sinc ethey all play Magic: the Gathering…

The Pokemon Trading Card Game was able to sell for $100+ for a card at it’s peak and I’m pretty sure Magic is able to as well.

I’ve played it, it’s ok but the differences between the real game and the show makes the finer rules a bit vauge and the company that produces it doesn’t always have them written up.

The gamje is based one the Manga…I think, but YGO is a pretty cool game, too bad everyone here hates it.

But dude, your 19, yugioh is for 7 to 12 at least, play MAGIC :cool:

I ‘almost’ got into M:TG, but it was after i’ve been playing this for a while and didn’t see much point in spending more money on a diffrent card game. I have lost tournmanets because of rules i didn’t quite understand. The card’s can be pretty vauge about their effects, but i heard that was a problem with most card games. Other than most players of the game are kids, i don’t see what makes it so bad.

Maverick, I know plenty of people my age and older that are into it.

Because they represent your name :o (Jk), yup everything is good, until the american-anime industry screws it over like brittany spears :kissy:

just play magic it’s much better than that yugioh crap. you’re waisting time with it. it’s based on a frikin’ t.v. show man! look at pokemon. it’s sucks balls and has so much crap to it’s name. all this t.v. base TCG’s will never last. now be a man and play magic

The anime isn’t that good. I still laugh when I see a character point air at someone in a threatening manner.

I’ve allready got too much monet sunk into duel monsters. Besides, i’d have to learn all new rules and cards… i might sometime in the future though.

Ok, you little Magic-loving bastards… Let me explain it to you…

Yugioh is NOT based on the SHOW!!!

It is based on the Manga, which is muych better than the show, if you don’t know what Manbga is, then why are you even a nerd?

Also, Yugioh is not as complicated as M:tG & I hate being a player of it because of the stupid little kids, thank God there are older players, otherwise, I’d be forced to kill them.

Originally posted by Uriel
if you don’t know what Mandga is, then why are you even a nerd?

well first I AM NOT A NERD! i dought anyone coughbesidesyoucough is one. i don’t care if thecard gamewas based on a manga or a frikin’ real life shit. magic is so much better and that’s that

EDIT: you suck at spelling too!!!

Originally posted by Uriel
[b]Ok, you little Magic-loving bastards… Let me explain it to you…

Yugioh is NOT based on the SHOW!!!

It is based on the Manga, which is muych better than the show, if you don’t know what Manbga is, then why are you even a nerd?

Also, Yugioh is not as complicated as M:tG & I hate being a player of it because of the stupid little kids, thank God there are older players, otherwise, I’d be forced to kill them. [/b]
Sorry, I don’t know what Manbga is.

grrr i will kill someone… looking at you uriel … need more coffee!

EDIT: wrong person! sry epicgamer

Bah. Magic. YGH. Gimme Triple Triad, freakos.

Different tastes, folks.

Awww, doesent Gamer5389 have such a cute lil avatar.