Your Pick Up Lines!

Actually what happens is, everybody around you goes silent and makes you feel really awkward, and the girl is like, “uhhh, what the hell?” and you’re like, “Err yeah, I’ll SEE you all later,” and quickly make your way out of the movie theater.

Hypothetically speaking. <.<

I miss the good old days. I mean, the REALLY good, REALLY old days before things like nightclubs and civilisation existed. Then, all you had to do was grab a large plank, smack it over the head of the nearest potential mate, drag her back to your cave and bingo! Instant wife.

…Actually, those days maybe weren’t so good. I’ve got nothing against wearing only a bearskin loincloth, but no detergent? Sod that. :-p

Will you be my human toilet?

Are you from Tennesse(sp)? since i hate southerners

Wouldn’t it be endothermic?

“Wow… are your parents clams?”

“…Because you’re a real pearl.” :slight_smile:

It’s gotten me enough smiles to make me :slight_smile: myself. Maybe few smooches too.

Hey. Fuck you.

“my friends going to harvard, wanna have sex?”

“you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?”

Lol! Those are the best I’ve ever heard!

I got something like “Nice socks” a few times. It really made me laugh. That’s all I ever got, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ever play pocket pool?

Dalton, I’m from North York, but not really since it’s now the Amalgamated City of Toronto.

“Excuse me ma’am, but I’ve lost my number… Can I have yours?”

“Hello my name is______. We should have sex.”

“Are you tired? Because you’ve been running through my mind all day.”

Dalton, I’m from North York, but not really since it’s now the Amalgamated City of Toronto.

I’m from Scarborough, so I’m just a hop, skip and jump away from you and Dalton. In fact, I met Dalton (briefly) and a Smash Brother’s Tournament. Good times.