You who saide Nintendo was dying, eat your heart out.

I didn’t like Golden Sun…

I just didn’t think it was all that good.

GBA also has Metroid: Zero Mission, the one portable game where you can play as Samus without her power suit.

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
GBA also has Metroid: Zero Mission, the one portable game where you can play as Samus without her power suit.

Actually, you could do that in the original Metroid if you were good enough. There is famous password to start different places that way. Since Zero Mission is just a remake of Metroid with some additions, it doesn’t surprise me at all.

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
Aren’t there only 3 portable Metroid games anyway? (Metroid 2, Metriod Fusion, and Zero Mission) (You could see her without the suit in Metroid 2, but you probably couldn’t play her without it.)

Originally posted by Sohee
Aren’t there only 3 portable Metroid games anyway? (Metroid 2, Metriod Fusion, and Zero Mission) (You could see her without the suit in Metroid 2, but you probably couldn’t play her without it.)

You can see Samus without her suit in all the Metroids if you do it the best. However, in Metroid 1 and Zero Mission, you can play that way too.

EDIT: Technically it is the second game that you play Samus without her power suit since the suit in Fusion is the Fusion Suit, not pwer suit. Her power suit is removed in the beginning.

Okay, “without her suit” then.

Originally posted by Merlin
[b]Yeah, I never ever see anyone ever playing a GBA outside of the people saying so in this site. I think I’ve seen like one person playing it on the subway ever.

It was the Super Mario World remake. I played through it once, but that was about the extent of the wear on the handheld or the game. [/b]

I’ve seen one on the bus, and on the train. What I haven’t seen is a kid with a GBA. I’ve only seen adults.
Norway is a strange, strange place.