You americans and your crazy candy!

Well to me the blame Canada thing is attributed to the South park movie, i certainly don’t hate Canadiens, don’t know what there is to dislike if anything.

Yeah, the Blame Canada is from South Park.

-_-;; Why are people discussing this

Duhhh, anytime Canada is mentioned all the super patriots have to emerge from their bunkers and begin loudly yelling that the US has a larger penis than Canada.
Likewise, anytime America is mentioned, all the Canadian hippies have to put down their legal pot for a moment and start lecturing the US for being the evil imperialistic country that it is.

Both countries were mentioned from the start, how could it NOT degenerate into bickering about whose country could beat up whose.

Blame the USA, Blame the USA. With their greedy little eyes and humongously fat guys! Blame the USA!

Thats all I have for now.

Ok, this is a CANDY thread. CANDY! Not “OMG MAI CUNTRY HAV BIGR PEN15 DEN UR CUNTRY!”

Another thing I forgot to mention that we up here Canada don’t have are…MINT SKITTLES! Sooooooo good!

There are “developed” parts of the world that lack M&Ms? That’s scary. I like the plain ones though. Krackel bars are also very good, but I have trouble finding those sometimes.

I’ll be the oddball American desiring a foreign candy - I want Penguins!

Cost Cutters is the best place to find lotsa candy, such as Krackle. They have like…a row designated to candy and half of it is chocolate bars.

Crispy M&M’s are the greatest of M&M’s! It almost makes up for them getting rid of the tan ones. :too bad; And Hershey’s cookies and cream candy bars. Do they still make them? And Charleston Chews, mmmmm.

They still make hershey’s cookies and creme. Those are yummy, gonna have to go by walgreens and pick some up sometime.

“I’m afraid of Americans. I’m afraid of the world. I’m afraid I can’t help them. I’m afraid I can. I’m afraid of Americans.”

(It’s from a David Bowie song.)

Ok, quick note, WE’RE CANADIANS! Not Canadiens. If you spell it like that it means we’re all from Quebec >.<…EWWWWWWWWW :stuck_out_tongue:

::dekar!::

Jango listed 7 items
Canada: 2 America: 7
But this thread is about candy.
Canada: 0 America: 7

America seems to have very strict laws as to what chocolate is. A plain Hersheys bar beats every fancy chocolate I’ve had from other countries. Hersheys is so good, they don’t need to put fruit and puss in the middle, like those crazy Europeans.

I dunno…I LOVE some mexican chocolate i had one time. Mmm…It was pill shaped!

Bah, i dont care about any other candy then SWEETARTS :yipee: if they have thoese in canada then its all good :cool:

Strong Badia beats all.

sings Come tooooooooo the place where the tropical breezes flow!
Come tooooooooo the coolest place I know!
The people aaaaaare so great!
But really there’s oooooooonly me!
And that means Iiiiii’m so great!
And also theeeeeeere’s the Cheat!

Oh there’s the Cheeeeeeeeeat, in the place where the tropical breezes flow!
The Cheeeeeeeeeat, in the coolest place I know!
The ones are aaaaaalways cold!
And the partys laaaaaast all niiiiight!
And there’s prob’ly loooooots of … chocolate!
And populaaaaaaation tire!
POPULATION TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiIIIIIIiIIIIiiiiiIIIIRE!

wait… please tell me this doesn’t mean what i think it does… You don’t have penguins??? how is that feasibly possible in any country? Penguins are the must have snack of all time.
Do they still make penut butter snickers???