You americans and your crazy candy!

You can’t get those in Canada?
Those bastards!

Yes, we don’t get any of this chocolate covered lard, it’s why Canadian’s aren’t, on average, as fat as americans :stuck_out_tongue:

And we get milk duds, what planet are you on. They’re in practicaly every movie theartre on the north shore.

:kissy:

CANADAAAAA!!!

MOVIE theatre, where they overcharge things to the high heavens. They’re rarer in the average shop :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely different. You couldn’t snort our smarties, the shards of candy coating would slice your nose to bits.

As long as everyone has Skittles, nothing else matters. ^_______^

Man you can get almost any candy imaginable in a candy store, I don’t know what you’re talking about not being able to get certain candies up here.

Yeah, and you guys are almost arguing over candy.

Anyway, lime tic-tacs aren’t that special. I tried them maybe 6 months ago, but orange tic-tacs is where it’s at.

By the way, it’s more like: Canada: 2, America: 1. Don’t forget our women’s hockey team won the gold too.

Are the chocolate smarties like m&ms?

Yes, they’re practically the same thing. There are sundae and orange flavored chocolate Smarties, but I wouldn’t recommend those. :stuck_out_tongue:

Shock… Tarts? Peanut Butter M&Ms? S’mores chocolate bars? Krackles? Milk Duds? Thomas Kemper old fashioned soda!? =o.o= Whuzzat? =p

GAAAHHH… THERE’S NO M&M’s or MILK DUDS HERE! ;_;

I tried 'em both a few times and got addicted >_<

What KIND of skittles? American or Metric? Cuz Metric-kinda skittles are like M&Ms, too …

I always seem to have trouble finding Krackel… I think that’s how it’s spelled. (Spelt?) If you don’t know what Krackel is… You don’t deserve to. ;_; Krackel is only the best kind of chocolate bar with rice. Fool.

origional fruit skittles rule over all

The white reeses sound intruiging.

…milk duds?

I was never much of a candy person anyways, I guess. -_-;;

Ours are like sweet-tarts, but more powdery.

Canada has hate speech laws, America doesn’t (and I pray it never does).

What this means is: You can’t insult people, say they’re “evil” or anything like that under threat of jail-time (or so I’m told).

This would result in more than half of the people who frequent this message board being fined or arrested, if my count is correct.

The law you are thinking of and grossly exaggerating is a law prohibiting the spreading of hateful propaganda; such as, if a teacher teaches in his classroom that Jews are are an evil race that should be destroyed, he will be arrested under federal charges.

What? You think all the blame Canada jokes aren’t hateful propaganda?

Coherent sentence please? :stuck_out_tongue: