Yet another setback for shrining...

I hate my sisters. They let the dog out of the cage all goddamn night. It ripped completely through my controller, and I have no replacement I know of. I’m probably going to borrow my friend’s controller
(the picture’s pretty big)
Controller

Whoa.

That happened to me once…I hated that.

Hope you get a replacement soon…

The dog sleeps in a cage? O_O

If it does stuff like that, I’d say it’s nessecary.

If you have a fenced in yard, or a dog that doesnt run away then no cage is needed…or just lock the dog in their room so it cant happen again, preferably about 6 hours after feeding it and locking the room for the night.

I smell a"pay for my shit bitch"

What’s a “shit bitch”? Slang for a controller or something?

Originally posted by Sinistral
I smell a"pay for my shit bitch"
/me high fives Sin

How about ‘biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch, gimme my money
I want my money and I want it fast
or else i’m bout to take it out your ass!’

Wow, that has to be painful!

Sorry to hear about that.

Originally posted by Cloth Hat
The dog sleeps in a cage? O_O

Uh, yeah. That’s about the ONLY time it’s in a cage because it can’t be trusted at night, as you can tell.

See? It’s not just because of me, Steve. You’re just prone to hardware catastrophes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry to hear about it though. :too bad;

Xelo didn’t believe that his dog chewed it at first, and said yes when Steve said 'What, do you think I cut my own controller so I wouldn’t have to shrine?" :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, then the li’l bastard finally admitted he was wrong 8p

Originally posted by Epicgamer
Xelo didn’t believe that his dog chewed it at first, and said yes when Steve said 'What, do you think I cut my own controller so I wouldn’t have to shrine?" :stuck_out_tongue:
So what, my monitor was set too bright and I couldn’t see all the wires coming out.

Well don’t accuse people of stuff then :stuck_out_tongue:

Less than nice…

Sorry to hear that man.

Ouch, I’ve herd of bunnies eating though cables but never a dog.

same thing happned to my mic just the other day, damned dogs oughta know better