Yaoi Fanfics of Crystal Rose

waves happily

Publicity!! woo hoo!!!

I started my Final Fantasy and Anime Yaoi fanfic archive almost 2 years ago and just now I’m getting around to advertising it cause I wanted to wait until I had around 15-20 fics on there :slight_smile: gladly reached goal I might add…

I believe right at this moment I have Final Fantasy sections for 7 and 8 (though 7 only has 1 little quicky I spit out) 8 have lots…

Anime I have

Angel Sanctuary
Gravitation
Inuyasha
Outlaw Star
Sailor Moon
X/1999

I think that’s it for now… few…

I’m hoping that maybe I’ll get a few fans from this at least… tear of hope

I’d post a sample fic here… but… some are rather koff graphic shall we say?? ^^’

I’ll post a quick teaser maybe… digs through stuff

Ah! This is from one of my Inuyasha fics (Inu-Miro) pairing… great stuff methinks

He could only imagine what he really looked like under those vivid red robes. Lean muscles easily giving way under gentle kisses and caresses. Inuyasha’s Strong kind hands tracing over his own body. He shivered at the thought. He often wondered what Inuyasha would do if he were to just walk right up to him and kiss him fully.

(He’d probably beat me to death with my own staff) Miroku’s eyes went sad and he felt his heart sink as it did when he always came back to that realization that their love would never happen…

“Why are you STILL looking at me Miroku!!” Inuyasha got up this time heading toward the door

“I’m gonna sleep outside if you’re gonna keep weirding me out like that…” Miroku suddenly stood up too reaching out and taking Inuyasha’s wrist

“Look I’m sorry, Don’t go!” Inuyasha stared at him holding his wrist then looked at Miroku’s face, his eyes flashing with anger

“What the hell is your problem Miroku!? You better be glad you’re on our side or I would’ve just beat the absolute shit out of you for that!!!” Inuyasha pulled his fist away from Miroku’s grip and Miroku just stared at him, a fine tinge of color crossing the bridge of his nose…

“I… that is…” What the hell was he doing?? He summed up all his courage a took a deep breath

“I… was just wondering…” He took a small step towards Inuyasha staring him in the eyes. Was he really going to?

(I have to know… for sure…)

“M…Miroku?” Inuyasha backed up slightly, but he was to late… Miroku took Inuyasha’s cheek in his palm and kissed him.

So anyway… feel free to come in and look around… pairing suggestions… any form of constructive critisism you’d care to offer I’m open to (except with Grammer and spelling cause I realized a long time ago I sucked at that… I’m very sorry to…)

:slight_smile: thank you!!!

Clicky Clicky!!!

EDIT: Dont mind me…

As long as there’s no graphic sex stuff and Squall/Seifer pairings I don’t really mind YAOI. Then again I never read it… ^^;;

I’ve just always found it fun!

it’s different… it’s… … midly weird just like me… ^^’

Yeah… I have written some rather… graphic stuff… amazingly though… I don’t think I actually have a Seifer Squall fic… ump… wait… yes I do… but it wasn’t written by me… ^^’

At least you all are nice enough to say something… most people just look at me and they’re like… wha?? are you like… crazy?? you DO know what that is don’tcha Crystal??

“Last I checked it stood for male/male relations” :stuck_out_tongue:

:hyperven: “YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSE TO SAY IT!!!”

-_-’ ~sigh~

lol!

What’s scary is that you remind me of our very own Eden, the dude who none can tell is a girl or guy (iz a guy, but anyway…) :o

You’re not one of those sick yaoi freaks that pair up brothers, do you? Cause I’ve seen way too many Inuyasha/Seshomaru or Thomas/Carl Shubaltz (Zoids: Chaotic Century) fics in my entire life.

/me wants teh yaoi.

I think I’ll just avoid the yaoi.

Don’t take this the wrong way or anything, but I find that people who read/write things like yuri/yaoi are a little…disturbed. Only my opinion, though.

I might actually take that as a compliment there OmegaX
I can’t stand being normal ^^’ and who knows… maybe someday I’ll be a famous serial killer for my weirdness… ^^’

Weiila - oooo! do I need to meet this Eden person?

Valkyrie - Not usually… I don’t care much for those myself… a little to much Angel Sanctuary for me… but I am writing one on the request of a good friend and Beta reader… probably the only one I’ll ever take up writing… and there’s no way under the sun I’m making it a lemon _ even Crystal Rose has her limits… sometimes…

so all is safe in those respects… beyond that one

Urkani - Feel free to look around then… :slight_smile:

Yes, you REALLY need to meet Eden.

Well, let’s just hope Eden comes back from its vacation in… dundundun Reality land!

If I see another Edgar/Sabin, I’m gonna freak out.

Originally posted by Igatona
If I see another Edgar/Sabin, I’m gonna freak out.

Well, thank all that’s holy that I’ve never sen one of those.

not to be old-fashioned or anything, but i’ve always found this hole yaoi business kind of sick… :fungah:

Well, there’s plenty of non-hole Yaoi, isn’t there? (/lame)

Gimme girl on girl, or Charl on girl lemons!!!

giggle I’ve only been able to force myself through one mildly dirty Yuri and I’m sorry to say that it shall never be posted in any corner of the internet ever… it was a bet and I happily won it and walked away with my 20$…

I have run across Sabin/Edgar’s before… most awkward thing I’d ever read in my life… but funny as hell as well… O_O’

not to be old-fashioned or anything, but i’ve always found this hole yaoi business kind of sick…

Opinion noted happily… :slight_smile: everyone’ll always have different opinions… as long as they’re not hateful about it it doesn’t bother me in the slightest…

I suppose this isn’t a big shocker but I have many friends in real life that are gay… so I’m wondering if their’s any kind of connection O_O’

Originally posted by MegamanX2K
Well, there’s plenty of non-hole Yaoi, isn’t there? (/lame)
lol@megamanx2k :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Bah, if you think that’s freaky, I’ve seen wrestling slash.