Yaoi Fanfics of Crystal Rose

:eek: Now THAT’S just plain odd right there!!!

Then again I always have said there was something funny about guys groping each other in spandex…

This thread got wierd. O_o

Welcome to the mind numbing weirdness powers of the Crystal Rose Omega… giggle

Seriously though… I feel bad cause I haven’t been writing as much as I should be with it being summer vacation and all… damn summer laziness!!!

:boring: p:unch::
TIME TO GET UP CRYSTAL!!!

^^’

Originally posted by CrystalRose460
[b]:eek: Now THAT’S just plain odd right there!!!

Then again I always have said there was something funny about guys groping each other in spandex… [/b]

My theory is that they can do it because they are straight, otherwise, they’d be groping each other in bed instead of throwing each other around in a ring.

HIYA HIYA HIYA!! ^^

And I think we have met, over in the gravitation thread! :smiley:

It is nice to meet you, again, and again. You’re a very cool person ^^ And I must actually thank DT for showing me this thread (I rarely check the boards… I should more often)

I -am- a guy, but I look alot like a girl >.> So people get confused ^^;;;;;

That along with a few other things, that is, my rep as being a hir lives on :stuck_out_tongue:

It is cool to see someone writing fics ^^ Is it just me or are alot of the yaoi fic peope girls? Can I ask you why that is? I mean, wouldn’t you rather read about a GIRL getting the guy? doesn’t understand much confusion #.#;;;

And Weiila, it is nice to know I am remembered ^^

:kissy:

Ah Eden, not remembering you would be like… not remembering… hmm… you? :slight_smile:

Aww, come on weiila! You can do better then that!

I know you can, you are like, the queen of messed up analagies!
Like so:

"Ah Eden, not remembering you would be like… not remembering… the never ending fires of hell that come out of each and ever bawl movement I have causing me pain that can only be discribed as childbirth! No, I don’t think I can forget you! :slight_smile: "

It works… somewhat… yea… >.> ^^;;;

I’ll think of something. I swear on my honor that I will think of something! :slight_smile:

Ya! ^^ Now THATS the Weiila I wub! :smiley:

Also, I know this isn’t the place for it, but I’d just like to let you know… after sitting on the media forum for a while, I read some stuff, and I watched you, Weiila, dilligantly post replies to numerous threads.

I applode you and your work, you are truly a dedicated person :smiley:

Not remembering Eden would be like not remembering ass pains.

Your curse yourself for not remembering it.

I like the way you write, and you have written many yaoi fics and they are great( I read some of a few)

Although I still do not in no way agree with slash in Harry Potter.

Thank you Eden, I try to post and comment about every story so that people know that they have publicity :slight_smile:
And I think Iga said it best :slight_smile:

Weiila! Come up with something by yourself! You’ve sworn it! :wink:
And unfortunately I couldn’t read the stuff, because well, guess… angelfire page?

Oh all right… forgetting Eden would be like… Wertigon never mentioning Linux or codes again!

Originally posted by Weiila
Thank you Eden, I try to post and comment about every story so that people know that they have publicity :slight_smile:
And I think Iga said it best :slight_smile:

That’s why every time my ass hurts, I leave myself a note recalling what happened for it to be that way.

But you didn’t comment about mine! ;_;

Your story? Didn’t I? Ooops… rushes off

Niope.

Or at least, I don’t think so.

Ah yes, that was the one I didn’t do because I was tired after work when I first saw it, and then it got pushed out of sight. Sorry 'bout that Iga, I’ll get to it.

Originally posted by Eden99
[b]
It is cool to see someone writing fics ^^ Is it just me or are alot of the yaoi fic peope girls? Can I ask you why that is? I mean, wouldn’t you rather read about a GIRL getting the guy? doesn’t understand much confusion #.#;;;

[/b]

((Large image alert))

That comic is so true. :smiley:

And Crystal, many <3s for your site. Long live the yaoi fangirls ^^