WOW RPGC Guild: Dragonmaw (Horde)

Sure, I’ll make a mage or warlock.

Edit: Mage named Varley

Message me in WoW and I’ll join you immediately. I’ll post the character info here once my Priest is made.

Edit: Priest made; name: InvaderSin.

The guild is finally up and officially going. Message Vorpy, Chuh, or I to get in.

Sweet. I’ll have to get off of Shattered Hand sometime and join the guild.

Did you guys Change severs

Will I made My Undead Mage Name VolkGrim he Is going to be a Taling/enchanert

Someone reccomended I do this, and I’m a tool, so I’m just going to do it. Here is the current state of the guild:

Founder:

Selenius (zeppelin) - Tailoring / Enchanting - Priest - Level 40

Officers:

Chuh (ClothHat) - Mining / Engineering - Warrior - Level 41
Vardesh (Vorpy) - Herbalism / Alchemy - Shaman - Level 38

Everyone Else:

Lynch (PanamaJack) - ??? - Shaman - Level 31
Sinistral - Mining / Blacksmithing - Warrior - Level 29
Zaphrim (PanamaJack’s Bro) - ??? - Warlock - Level 24
Kodospirit (Rudora) - ??? - Shaman - Level 26
Thursday (Shinobi) - ??? - Shaman - Level 24
Jink (Shinobi’s Bro) - Tailoring / ??? - Warlock - Level 14
Ahkeeyu - ??? - Shaman - Level 13

There are also a bunch of alternates. As you can see, we have lots of shamans, so we are obviously a horde guild. We need rogues and mages and maybe a druid, so if you want to join, please consider making one of those characters. Message me, or if I’m not in, CH or Vorpy to get in the guild.

Finish the PHP thingy, Zepparoo!

Edit:
<hr>
Name: Shrine of Michel Koiter
Coordinates: ?
Easter Egg: This is a shrine dedicated to Michel Koiter, he was an
Artist for Blizzard, but died during the development of the game. In respect
Blizzard placed this shrine in the game.

http://sonsofthestorm.com/memorial_twincruiser.html

So how is this going along?

Chuh is just about at a high enough level to be able to use that sword.

You got a Krol Blade Ramza? I guess you’re officially on Shinobi’s FAGGOT LIST. Asshole.

Lol whaat? I wouldn’t be angry about the Krol blade, I would be angry that I found two epics two days in a row while soloing. :slight_smile: Also that the average rogues top end DPS is like 250, and I hit 550-650 >:) (The thing is that I have to have two mobs on me :P) Yay for non-cookie-cutter builds. They own. Just gotta think a bit.

And nice, what level are you all? Once you can start doing ZF, START DOING IT, not only does it give awesome exp, but if you get two really rare swords from there, you can combine them to make a sword that is on par with level 60 epic swords.

Edit: Just so you know, the game multiplies in amounts of fun by a bazzilion when you hit level 60.

Sinistral: lv 48 Warrior mining smith and hating the profession. I do like my warrior a lot though. I want the big bad pauldrons from ZF dammit! Who drops what swords btw?

Invadersin: lv 27-28 Priest; herbalist-alchemist.

I’ll be joining another guild though because its just too damn hard to have anyone to play with in RPGC. The only regulars are Chuh, Vorpy and myself, but of course you’re all welcome to have me on your friends’ lists.

I’ve just canceled my subscription. Had fun while it lasted though.

It would be nice if we could all move to a different guild since this one is a little small for endgame stuff.

Nevermind.

Sin, make your miners life 1000X easier, download Gatherer, it adds all mining locations to your mini map ane over all map. Here is the link http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=44
Theres a ton of awesome addons here too.

Just got a new dagger in Molten Core (See Sig) first loot. Lanyx still can’t get any loot, haha, so the guild is disbanding now? :frowning:

So yeah, do a lot of ZF runs and stuff. It’s good exp, and 47-53 is a bitch anyways. Then go to Felwood and stuff. And WP. Sorrow Hill is awesome grinding exp. But don’t go if you don’t like grinding. Cause that wouldn’t be good.

Also wondering what level most of your members are.