WOW RPGC Guild: Dragonmaw (Horde)

If you guuys still need more signatures I could help out. Gonna make a UD warlock toscrew around with named Apotheosis (Yeah… RO… :D)

HoKAY, my internet is FINALLY back on, let’s get this thing back into gear.

Tauren Shaman.

I need your character name also, that’s really the most important part so I can track you down and make you sign the charter. :stuck_out_tongue:

I still need three signatures, those of you who haven’t signed yet, get your asses on sometime.

Ahkeeyuu

Hey CH, I don’t know how often I’ll be playing but tell me a time you’ll be on tonight/tomorrow and I’ll definitely come sign it.

I might make a character on that server (I’ll probably never use it) but if you need someone to sign it, let me know what times you are on.

Edit: Character name is Kubor, Tauren Shaman, Herbalist/Alchemist
Edit 2: I think I’ll make some sort of Hunter…

I just acquired wow and am installing it right now.

edit: for now: Name : Sinistral , Orc Warrior. I’m wandering around the valley of trials, senjin village, I’m getting my ass kicked and I don’t know what to do in general. Help :S?

You need me to make a troll priest named Varwa to go on troll killing adventures with you. Also get rudora to give you stacks of metal and rocks.

Talk to anyone with a “!” above their heads and do quests. Quests are very important, and will be your main source of income/experience/equipment for the early part of the game.

I’m good with Rocks and stuff. I have more.

I might make a Rogue to go Adventuring with you lowbies. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been thinking about playing my char on this server, but everytime I log on none of you are on. Does anyone actually play or what?

No one’s been on this week I don’t know why :frowning:

I guess maybe they’ll be on over the weekend

My interweb seems to be working again, so I’ll be back on

I’ve been play very late hours, like 5AM or so…my schedule is all thrown off because of finals…but I have been on almost every day. I think we really need to set up bulletins or something so we can set up times to all get on and do instance runs or whatever. I also have a couple lowbie alts that I can use to help out new players to the server. I was helping out sinistral like that the other night. Just let me know.

Yeah thanks a lot, now Sinistral is at least 5 levels apart in either direction from my lowbie characters >:(

I’ve just gotten MGS3, so I’ll be playing slightly less for a little while.

<font size=“1”>Edit:</font>
My characters are:
<ul><li>Ruda, Orc Rogue 10, Durotar.</li>
<li>Rainmane, Tauren Druid 23, Stonetalon.</li>
<li>Kodospirit, Orc Shaman 26, Barrens ->Thousand Needles.</li>
</ul>

I should be on a little throughout the week, but not much.

BOO!! BOO I SAY

I’m going to commit to Dragonmaw. Remade Thursday as a troll shaman. enchanting/skinning

Name?

I want to make a UD priest, if anyone wants to help me, it’d be great. I don’t want to start it on my own.