Worms and Engrish. Two greater goods into one game!

Well… they did a rollback, for sure. I went from 15K G to 7K G.

Edit: FIFTEEN!!11ONE ARE YOU HAPPY DAI?!!/1/1/1SLASH

Oh yeah, I can see how 7000 is less than 1500.

10k short of my new wardrobe… Gonna be Robin Hood with some badass hairstyle or a helmet… Then I’ll start saving for a Santa theme :stuck_out_tongue:

Uhh, it would appear the game hasn’t caught much attention …

Are people down from virus attacks? Is it because this thread isn’t in the main forum? WHY WHY WHY!? I’ve only spent 24h on this game since Friday… ;_;

Bah, I hope they don’t do another rollback. I just got up to 20k finally got a cool looking shirt and a yellow flag.

My username is CapnX if any of you wanted to know.

Xelopheris
DLing it now.

Weeee, got a 1400 gold game :D. Maba there are at least 10-15 people from here that play it. Names deadtear, so avoid me like the plague since you ALL HATE ME. /me runs off crying

I’m Kazama if anyone wants to know.

RPGCchris
Edit : Can’t be bothered to spend 8hrs + downloading.

Heh it is fun. I’m starstormcat. Thinking of changing myname though

Originally posted by Sun Demon
Weeee, got a 1400 gold game :D. Maba there are at least 10-15 people from here that play it. Names deadtear, so avoid me like the plague since you ALL HATE ME. /me runs off crying

Why didn’t you tell me before? I would had gladly avoid you.

And avoid Lagging your games too =P

Yes Sucker Demon, we do. We all do. Go cry in your corner :slight_smile:

Anyway, I got 17k noow
13k to go for ze mage hat

I play Gunbound too…maybe we should make a guild or something.

I am known as Nightblade(REALLY!)

I’m wrokin’ my way up in the ranks, enough to try to make a guild, anyway.

Gunbound doesn’t work, it try to download some kind of patch but ultimatly fail to at 99%

Even after destroying you repeadtedly last night Booken :stuck_out_tongue: I only have 8960 ;_;

EDIT: Booken I think it might be something wrong with your machine, because GunBound downloaded perfectly fine on mine.

What rank do you need to get a guild?

And Hayes, you only get about 300 when dueling, as opposed to the 800-1000+ you get when playing vs lots of people.

Exactly. And on that day I played a lot of random games as the Big Foot Tank, and I won most of them, was on the good team :slight_smile:

Last night I laughed my ass off playing with all you lot. I harldy ever make money ;_; I’m trying to save up enough for Space Marine armour. Dueling can be fun and funny though.

You get the space marine armour for free once you reach the level of an iron hammer, there’s no reason to buy it really.