Woo!!! Last Day Of School!!!

SCHOOL IS FINALLY OVER!! Thank god.

I have one class on monday, and my final on wednsday then i’m out.

Take home final due tuesday. 2 finals on wednesday. 1 final on friday morning. Then I’m finally done :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yeah?..well…

I"M THROUGH WITH HIGH SCHOOL!!!

But congrats on another year of hell gone by

We were supposed to have a tournament thing today, like we do every year. But some graduating asses decided to trash the school yard last night (broken glass, toilet paper all over, they even tipped small trees over…), so no fun for the rest of us. kicks a random bypasser

Can we switch places? I’m sure you’d like the social sciences exam I am to have today ( Friday ). Pretty please?

Tomorrow’s my last day of Sophomore year… just two more after this :slight_smile:

Hm… planning my senior prank as we speak…

I’ve been out since the 30th. My last day of middle school, finally. :slight_smile: :wink:

I don’t finish my first year of college till July fucking 4th.

I have a “final” on Monday and Wednesday and a “FINAL” on Tuesday, which Frame doesn’t share 'cause he dropped out of our Japanese class.

Meh, shikata ga nai.

Not this Monday but next Monday is my last day of not being a senior. Then four exam days -_-

My 24 unit hell ends next friday after a brutal 5 final + 1 research paper week. convulses

cripes I’ve already been on break for almost a month now ;_;

Yup, me to. Why are you crying though Merl, you should be mocking them?:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m off til late september, you people are off til late august. I laugh at YOU! HAW

I’m off from June 20th to September 6th.

Ahh thursday, sweet sweet thrusday.

I can’t wait ^^

And you can mock if you want, I don’t mind… since I don’t have to sit in school during august as you all did when you were in High school. :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

Ahem…

FREEDOM!!

Thank you.

Last day was yesterday for me. =D

because my summer is already a month over ;_;