Woo!!! Last Day Of School!!!

First of all I’d like to say you are a damn lucky sod, you know that right?

Anway I have three exams next week, then two the following week. After all that I’ll just have to go im for one more day to sort things out, and I’m finished for the summer.

Well, HS, at least you get outta school before me…think of all of us who have to stay in school for all those long weeks after you leave! shakes fist Damn you! :slight_smile:

Monday is my last official evaluation day. After that, they really can’t grade you on anything, it’s all review…so I’m not even bothering to show up next week…after that, I have two exams and I am freeeeeeee…till September 6th…

I got out last Friday.

Free at last, I am now officialy a Senior in high school

I’m free since the last two years, whoo hoo (well, not that “whoo hoo”… need to find a job ;.:wink:

one week of finals…and it’s all over…

Today was my last day of school… that I slept through:) . I didn’t have anything to do so I guess it didn’t matter.

Monday after next’s my official last, although I gotta take a few tests after it.

I have less than a year to go.

I thought you were 14 wizardmaster?

I get out on the 12th, no final for me because I’m not in high school yet :smiley:

Originally posted by Gilgamesh
[b]I have less than a year to go.

I thought you were 14 wizardmaster? [/b]

14 in July, why?

You’re leaving school at 13? How come?

OOH. Thats what you mean. No, just this school year. I am a freshman next year. I wish school was over.

1 more week of so-called “Hell”… then, we have the Game Design Review Board meeting X_x shudders

That reminds me. Where’s my Temple to Thoth, bitch? Whoa, too many Ts. Umm, Sanctum of Thoth. Yeah.

And there had better be TWO Redeemer spawn points. And two Ion Painters as well. Thoth demands carnage.