Wilfredo's 4000th Post thread!

I wouldn’t call that cheating. Batman’s power is being really smart. Like figuring out how to beat what’s kinda a walking Deus Ex Machina.

Superman gave Batman a kryptonite ring. Batman is known for being crazy prepared. I bet Bats keeps that ring on him at all times. Just. In. Case.

Superman gave Batman a kryptonite ring. Batman is known for being crazy prepared. I bet Bats keeps that ring on him at all times. Just. In. Case.

Oh, he does. In a lead-lined pocket in the bat-belt, I think.

I wouldn’t call that cheating. Batman’s power is being really smart. Like figuring out how to beat what’s kinda a walking Deus Ex Machina.

True. But one thing people forget is that Superman isn’t exactly an idiot, himself. He KNOWS Batman has kryptonite (he himself gave him some, as mentioned above). Seriously, if Supes wanted to beat Bats? :

Batman: “Kryptonite Ring!”
Superman: (wraps himself in his cape) “Lead-lined cape.”
POW!
:smiley:

Why doesn’t Superman just use heat vision and avoid coming in range of the radiation? Would he rather feel his opponent’s bones shatter into powder?

If I remember correctly, Batman was also controlled by Poison Ivy via lipstick in an episode of the Animated series, but she really just wanted to control Bruce Wayne into getting him to buy her a bunch of top of the line merchandise without knowing that he was Batman.

Although it’s pretty late in the game, my question is…
I just flipped a coin. Did it land on heads or tails?

Wil you got the Dr. Doom part right but you didn’t answer if Luthor would color within the lines or not (you did get the colors right thought).

He’s not going to be able to. Batman’s power is being enough steps ahead that all the superspeed in the world won’t catch up. The reason the Joker is such a great Batman villain is because he’s one of the few people in the world it’s truly difficult to guess. Superman isn’t stupid, but he’s predictable.

Arac: If Batman’s such a genius with predictions, how come even the lamer foes in his rogues gallery (like the Penguin) STILL give him trouble occasionally? :wink: Seriously, Batman needs to be written more consistently. In the Justice League he’s smarter than everybody, in his own series even The Ventriloquists gets him into deathtraps. Feh!

Killmore: Luthor probably demands to stay within the lines. He’s too power mad to allow creative thinking. :wink:

Why doesn’t Superman just use heat vision and avoid coming in range of the radiation? Would he rather feel his opponent’s bones shatter into powder?

Heat vision is probably more dangerous than his fists; he can definitely pull his punches, but how good is his heat vision control?

Although it’s pretty late in the game, my question is…
I just flipped a coin. Did it land on heads or tails?

Neither. it landed on a solid surface (your hand, a desk, or the floor.) :stuck_out_tongue: