Why no one wants to work for Guiness World Records

Oh no, I’m a biiig fan of your work, glad to see it’s going public.

I’m up-ing my security, damn you.

Your personalised videos have served me well on those long lonely nights.

Originally posted by Evangelion
I’m up-ing my security, damn you.

I’m still in the inside loop, right?

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
Your personalised videos have served me well on those long lonely nights.

Which one? I need feed back from my fans, you see.

Originally posted by Cala
I’m still in the inside loop, right?

Always…no worries there of course.

Originally posted by Evangelion
Always…no worries there of course.

Thanks… Just checking, love. :slight_smile:

Errrr… Speaking of love, our tapes will never be released without my consent, right?

I told you before, it’s up to you babes. Besides, I think those ones are better for private viewings anyways.

I agree… Maybe we could release one of each as a sort of “collector’s edition” and see what we get.

Originally posted by Cala
[b]Thanks… Just checking, love. :slight_smile:

Errrr… Speaking of love, our tapes will never be released without my consent, right? [/b]

Oops, better hide those stolen then copied thousands of times tapes >_>

And Eva, specifically the ones featuring you Cala and any other RPGC girl :slight_smile:

Errrr… You’re gonna hafta die for that, Sephy. I didn’t agree to release those then.

“murders” Sephy

respawns.
Oh, then you are really gonna hate me for releasing those seceret drunken orgy tapes aren’t you?

Good idea Cala. Remeber, playing hard to get brings in more profit.

Seph…how dare you. You are now going to be dogged by my assassins. I did NOT give those out.

I wouldn’t do that. I have a little contingency plan. If I have an ‘accident’ it has been arranged that every man woman and child will view your hitherto unseen tape: “Me, Myself, ten horses, 42 girls, 17 dogs, and a goldfish.”

…we weren’t in that…

You keep thinking that… but I know the tone and pitch of your moans off by heart, plus you are unmistakeablely in it.
shows Eva a 5 minute scene.

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
You keep thinking that… but I know the tone and pitch of your moans off by heart, plus you are unmistakeablely in it.
shows Eva a 5 minute scene.

That’d be our stunt doubles… How DARE they, pretending to be us!

Notice the way she moves. I’m a lot more flexible. Shame on you Seph, for not being able to tell the difference between us and the doubles! You don’t know your tapes like you should.

Indeed, and you call yourself a connoiseur.

I call you all wild over-sexed decadents.

whispers to Seph By the way, what are you asking for those tapes?

We burned them.