Why do you think teenage girls would spend so much time in front of the mirror?

I don’t think I care enough about how I look to go through all sorts of outfits in front of the mirror and see how they look. I have the same two outfits that I switch out depending on the situation. The rest of the time, throwing on jeans and a t-shirt’s good enough for me.

One with enough hair to do/care about? :stuck_out_tongue: I usually spend 15-20 minutes in the bathroom combind. But I could easily spend 45-60 minutes in there… I don’t though because it’s pointless, unless I am going for some amazing award thingy, in which case I usually spend the whole morning getting ready. <.<;

As a perfect example of me: I got dressed today in sweats and a super baggy CK T-shirt, did laundry and cleaned. A friend of mine calls and we go out, I go through 5 different shirts/overshirts/coats and 3 pairs of pants before finding something I liked. :stuck_out_tongue:

The clothes you wear determine your worth as a human being. :slight_smile:

:kissy:

I like looking at teenage girls, so they probably like looking at themselves too.

lol. I couldn’t care less bout my hair. I don’t even comb it…well, maybe if I fell like combing. Or if I feel like washing. Sounds pretty disgusting for an asian girl, but that’s me. My mom’s crazy, she’d buy dozens of T-shirts and shorts for me (I told her I’m not wearing anything else other than that) and she expects a girl who goes out even in pajamas to wear them. Sheesh.

I take my time to have a good wank and piss.

I don’t spend much time in front of the mirror because I’m smart and only buy clothes I already look good in to begin with :stuck_out_tongue: So whatever choice I make, it will be the right one. <3

I CAN shower completely in 5 minutes, but what’s the fun in that?

I dunno man…nothing beats a good hot shower on a cold winter morning. Sometimes the water’s so nice I can almost fall asleep standing. The most I’ve ever taken one for I’d say was about 20-25 mins.

Well, even when I tried to look respectable, people made harshly negative judgments about me anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

I realized I could take two minutes preparing myself to go out and be insulted or I could take twenty minutes preparing myself to go out and still be insulted. So I half assed it. At least that way I saved myself the stress and sweat and agony of spending those 18 minutes obsessing over appearance. Instead, I had 18 free minutes to eat, or write, or play Grand Theft Auto, or clean up around the house, or call somebody, or something.

So I dress for anonymity now. I wear very basic, very simple, monochrome shirts and pants that will never ever stand out or draw a second look. And, thus, neither do I. I just check to make sure there aren’t any large holes/stains that might draw attention my way, and off I go.

I think it takes me 15 minutes in the shower if I wash my hair… I get bored, so I don’t like taking long showers.

I have a 2x0.5 meter mirror in my bedroom, though. It used to be in the basement back in my parents’ house, but I managed to get it because I find small mirrors annoyingly pointless.

All my clothes look alike; they’re all plain and black, so I don’t have to worry about colours and patterns at all. And I can just throw it all into the washing machine and switch it on: Which is a godsend.
Long live plain black clothing!

Showering takes ages though: It takes ages to wash your hair when it’s one metre long.