Why do I even bother?

I wasnt banned then. I left because i was mad at everyone.

i came back May 29 of 3002… even if i was banned, thats a pretty long time for it to be considered ban-evasion, isnt it ? So i make a few debatable posts about a sensitive issue, does that mean you need to “find” something on me ?

This reminds me why i rarely post outside the FFC… i’m gonna go back there… i’ll drop by in a few days to see whats what, unless someone wants to message me. I like getting PM’s !

The problem with the current issue was the attitude and vocabulary with a lot of the posts you were making (ie trolling) and the fact that you were spamming the chat room forum with your claims by hijacking multiple threads to badly make an issue about what was going on.

Sin, okay, if thats the issue, why this sudden claim that i’m evading a ban ?

Because it was recalled that you were permanently banned with that name, and we’re not in the habit of giving amnesty to people who are perm banned, especially when they technically are evading.

Heh, pretty “convenient” that i kick up a little dust and suddenly it is “recalled” that i am permanently banned.

Not all mods monitor all the boards, therefore if 1 mod who doesn’t know something makes a report, then other mods who might know something hears about it, then the issue will be brought up and discussed. There’s nothing convenient about it. The fact you’re still here shows that we’re not as tyranical as you say since we should’ve technically just banned you before saying that comment on convenience. It shows we’re talking amongst ourselves and doing the job which you say we don’t do.

Sin, which, believe me, is changing my opinion a little. I mean, how would you feel if you were in my position ? I’ve been here for about a year and a half, and this was NEVER an issue. Why, now that i take part in an argument, is it an issue now ?

This is a quote from a thread regarding someone ELSE’s ban evasion that occured a long time ago (I’d say over a year, easily)

“I seem to recall that he was banned, then evaded the ban long enough to tell us that we sucked, then left before we banned him again.”

“He” is explained to be Nate in a previous post.

Now combine this with my previous explanation about your catching the eye of staffers that knew of this vaguely from a long time ago thanks to staff who did not know about it, your case is being discussed again. I honestly can’t tell if it’ll get put back on or not. To obey the rules, we have to come to an agreement to ban or unban, we can’t just let it sit there.

It’s an issue now because though it was briefly discussed earlier, it got lost in that thread as it was about someone else ban evading. Now it’s been recalled, and it is being discussed and such. It’s not really convenient, it’s just like paperwork which slipped through the crack until now.

Well, not sure if you’ll take my word for it, but that thread i posted that said i was leaving was the last post i made here untill i came as “born_loser” in may. I dont know where you get this evading to say “you suck” thing. That isnt even my style.

HAHA. Im sorry. I find this so fucking funny. It’s RPGC dude, get used to it, or dont go to the chat, its that simple.

Or maybe learn to take a joke.

(and yes, i didn’t read the thread, sanction me. i just thought it was funny someone was complaining about random bashing. i mean come on, this is RPGC)

don’t incite issues Devillion