Why do I even bother?

You’re right, it’s less complaining and more bitching. Excuse me, being a bitch.

Yeah, since, you know, that’s the accepted procedure when one makes an argument. It generally requires evidence to support the conclusion, none of which you’ve provided.

i said “prove me wrong” no one has done that yet. All you did was try and turn my own argument around on me.

So tell you what, when you prove me wrong, i will offer up some proof to counter it. If that isnt good enough for you… in the words of ClothHat “back it up or sit down”

Here is an idea though, why dont someone dig back into the ancient records, find the thread in which my ban was put up for on the Admin board, and make it public here ? That will prove everyones case, mine, yours, and show who’s right and whos wrong. Unless you guys wanna pull the “those are classified” card, which i will just consider “hiding” the truth.

http://skepdic.com/ignorance.html

Too bad the thread was baleeted after the last server wipe. But, I reiterate, how exactly are we to prove you wrong when you provide no evidence for us to refute? That’s how one goes about disproving arguments, by refuting the evidence.

As for some bit of evidence, three ops have stated we did go over your ban fairly. None have stated otherwise (and trust me, there are some Ops who would have cried foul over your ban had it been improperly administered, myself included).

Now, present your evidence. If none is given, I, and I presume all other Ops, will assume you have no evidence to back up your claim. This thread’ll be ignored, as will all your ramblings.

No, what you have to ask yourself is. “Why do I keep trying to tell people I dont want back in the chat but I keep bringing up my stupid, whiny-ass, unfounded complaint?”

Okay Cloth, nice site, good point in this argument. But that can be used by both parties, i say i am right because you havnt proven me wrong, and you say you are right because i havnt proven my self right.

I have showed you how to prove everything, but now weather or not you do it, is entirely up to you. I cannot delve into the old files, and honestly, i dont think anyone can. So, regardless who the burden of proof comes to, i doubt ANYONE can prove anything either way. Not a whole lot left to say onthis post. I’ll see how you guys respond…

Okay, i made that last post before i seen what you guys had to say…

984, i know some OP’s who didnt even get the chance to vote. So now, if they didnt get the chance to vote, how did they get the chance to go over my ban ?

ACTUALLY, techinically, you cannot prove a negative, which means, one cannot prove that something doesn’t exist, or something hasn’t happened, because if something isn’t there, then there WILL be no evidence to prove it. The burden of proof lies on the person who says that it does exist or it did happen, because there will be some kind of evidence left over. Kinda like saying, “Prove God exists,” as opposed to, “God doesn’t exist.” You can’t prove the latter because if God doesn’t exist, then there’s no evidence for OR against his existence, right? So, in this case, the burden of proof lies on the ops, since they’re the ones saying that BL’s case WAS INDEED reviewed, blah blah blah. BUT, since the thread was lost in the server wipe, we’re kinda stuck in a stalemate, huh. :slight_smile:

Anyway, I just wanted to show off what I learned in Philosophy class.

TD, yeah, why would i want to hang around with people who dont like me ?

Because you’re desperate and lonely like me. :frowning:

EDIT: Gosh and golly olly, so many posts as I was typing this. :o

However, Nessa, Nate is arguing that we Ops acted in a way that was biased towards him. He is claiming the existence of a bias and a fault in our procedures. By what you stated, the burden of proof lies with him.

984, okay, lets discuss this now… Why was i banned ? simple question.

EDIT: i would like to point out that i am not mad or angry whatsoever, and i hope no one else is.

If enough ops voted to ensure a majority no matter what the votes from the other ops are then the ban is immediately passed.

I would like to appologize for this comment. I was outta line in making it.

EDIT: GRR, i need to learn to stop thinking of things to say AFTER i click “submit”

Cless, majority rules, okay, i can understand that. But my point is, do they all know exactly what they were looking at ? They seen me at my worst possible moments, and then judged me. A point i would like to make is, if i am such a rule breaking troll, trying to stick it to the facist “man”, why am i not getting in all kinds of trouble here, on these web boards ? GRanted, Cloth was probably pissed when i made that thread… but i meant to make my point, and didnt get to it(possibly because it was derailed)… Anywho, i would like to ask, if both sides are civil, and open to any possibility, what is there to argue over ?

You did, you’re just ban evading right now.

>Cless, majority rules, okay, i can understand that. But my point is, do they all know exactly what they were looking at ? They seen me at my worst possible moments, and then judged me.

I don’t understand what’s wrong with this. Are the ops supposed to judge you based on a completely unrelated event?

OOOOooooohhhhhh. Clever clever. You win this round. shakes fist

Cless, well, they could have waited untill things, and tempers, calmed down before trying to discuss it.

Cloth, how am i ban evading right now ?

(the comment to Cloth was what i edited in)

Actually your case (including whether or not you’re evading amongst other things) is being discussed right now in the admin forum thanks to the attention you brought yourself lately. And we don’t really need to wait for tempers to calm down since we have plenty of people like me who in this situation haven’t flared and even then, the people who “need to calm down” are pretty calm, so its not like much calming is needed. Even if people weren’t calm, 1-2 staffers aren’t going to be able to do anything without proper authorization and cooperation.

My case ? I didn’t even know i had a case.

How can i be banned without notification, and evade that ban, and not be notified or punished for the offense ? And on what grounds is the ban based ?

Sorry, I wasn’t clear enough. I meant you were evading your perm ban, the one you acquired back when your nick on these boards was Nate something (Nate_555?).