Who's finished Expert Minesweeper?

My record’s 177. I have yet to finish expert with a time higher than the previous.

I’m horrible at that game. I could never get past the beginner level.

Originally posted by Curtis
I’m horrible at that game. I could never get past the beginner level.

Same here.

I have, but never quickly.

I have an odd feeling that fans of Minesweeper might like Sphere Break, the FFX-2 gimick-minigame that replaces Blitzball/cardgames fromt the past few games.

Beat it in 1 second. Or at least that’s what the clock said.

(God bless Minesweeper cheats that work on Windows 98 and lower… :P)

I think my record is around 160, although my success rate on expert is only about 5%, and it’s usually closer to 200.
I’ve gotten 2 on beginner without cheating, although there was considerable luck involved there as well. My best on intermediate is just under 40 I believe, usually right around 60 and better than 50% of the time I think. Of course, since I don’t have a mouse for this computer, I haven’t been able to play at college :frowning:

I beat it a bunch of times on my old computer, but since the hard-drive was wiped, so were all my scores…

Haven’t had much time to play on my new computer, so not yet.

I beat beginner in 7 seconds. A math prof I had finished expert in 120.

Beat it several times, they were mostly around 200, I think :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I got somewhere between 120 and 130 back when I used to play it, but I don’t remember for certain.

My record for the expert level was 102.

Vicki’s a machine!!

My current highscore is 167 (on the Linux version of minesweeper). All of my top ten scores are <= 172, although I had a routine going for a while where I would finish the game twice every morning before moving on to other things.

On the beginner level, I’ve gotten an instant-win once. That is, where the first button press opens up the entire board.

Wow, I’ve finally beaten some people here at a game! That never happens. =) My mom was trying to beat me for a while, but she’s since moved on to Freecell.

Now, I’ll just cover up my Collapse score so it looks like I’m really good…

I have, but i can’t remember how fast i was.

Originally posted by VickiMints
[b]Wow, I’ve finally beaten some people here at a game! That never happens. =) My mom was trying to beat me for a while, but she’s since moved on to Freecell.

Now, I’ll just cover up my Collapse score so it looks like I’m really good… [/b]

My high score:
Expert: 999 seconds Anonymous

>_<

At least I’m good at collapse :hahaha;

Originally posted by RoguePaladinTrian
[b]I have, but never quickly.

I have an odd feeling that fans of Minesweeper might like Sphere Break, the FFX-2 gimick-minigame that replaces Blitzball/cardgames fromt the past few games. [/b]
It doesn’t replace Blitzball. Blitzball returns in chapter 5!

Yeah, but the blitzball in FFX-2 is kinda… meh. Oh well, it’s still there, lol.

Nope, I’ve never beaten it. I’ve come within like 3 mines of beating it, then you’re presented with that 50-50 choice since you can’t figure it out logically and I got it wrong >_<

Took me fifty million years to finally get through beginner and intermediate… I don’t know if I have the patience for expert. :stuck_out_tongue: