Whopper vs. Big Mac

So if you could only choose one what would it be? I know this is making your mouth water.

The Whopper.

Neither, they’re both disgusting. >_>

Best burgers are from those little mom and pop places where the fries are made of actual potato.

This man speaks the truth.

If I had to choose between the two though, I’d go with a whopper. At least BK gives you about the same amount of “meat” as they do bun, unlike those 1/4 inch thick burger to inch thick buns McShit’s passes off.

I hate them both…

I’ve never had a Big Mac.

Whopper, but as a preference I choose A&W’s burgers.

I’d like to change my vote.

Holy hell O_o

And it comes with fucking nuggets too. O_O

I had one of those made with quarter meat instead of regular meat.

Twice.

It was awesome.

Both. Times.

I… dunno what to say. That makes McDonalds full of win.

There’s no tomato, hence it sucks.

<a href=“http://www.heartattackgrill.com/quadruple_bypass.htm”>The megamac is a woman’s sandwich.</a> I can’t believe you’ve all forgotten this glory already.

Of the two, I’d rather have a Big Mac, hands down.

Oh yeah, and whoever said A&W is also right. It beats big macs and whoppers combined.

Since I don’t care for either samwhich I’ll base my vote on who I like more Ronald McDonald or The King. Although in the end even though I find the King far more humorous than the clown by the time the clown needs to dye his hair red again the King will be a forgotten memory of days long past. So the McD wins it for me as long as I can get a 10 piece McNugget, a large fry, and a large shake from them to persuade me for my vote.:hahaha;

I prefer Burger King’s socio-political stances and treatment of animals, by far (although neither is ideal), so I have to go for the Whopper.
Also, the picture of that Japanese burger is inaccurate. It is like that, only add fifty percent of its current mass to it. That added mass? All. Mayonaise.
Straight up. It’s ricockulous.

How can anyone eat burgers so large? It pains me to imagine it.

Neither. The Whopper’s gross and the Big Mac is the most revolting of all that is revolting. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wendy’s wins.

Forget McD’s and BK; when it comes to fast food burgers, it’s In-N-Out all the way. Their burgers are SUPREME!

But, if I had to choose between a Big Mac and a Whopper, I’d go with the Whopper.