Whoa what's up with Kazaa...

There’s only 6 users online ;_; I can’t download…usually there’s like 5 million people online and right now there’s 6? Am I missing something? Uh is there anything wrong with Kazaa at the moment…

Heavy rain causes screwy Internet connections for some computers, that’s the only thing I can think of.

Ah.Sounds reasonable. I just thought like the service was shutting down or something since I’ve never seen the user level dip that low before.

The RIAA got to them.

Besides the supeonas the RIAA is raining down on a lot of users?

Those who download lots of stuff. It did that to me once. You just reload and it should be fine.

The same thing happened to me with Kazaa Lite. Go to File, and then go to Jump Supernode, until you connect to one with lots of users. If that isn’t an option in regular Kazaa, I don’t know what to tell you.

Originally posted by Jenova’s Witness
If that isn’t an option in regular Kazaa, I don’t know what to tell you.

Get the hell off of Kazaa. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you use Kazaa then RIAA already has all imaginable data about you. They know who you are, where you live, what you do, and someday they’ll sue you. Stick to programs that keep your pricacity intact instead.

The Record Industry of America is out swinging, and wide open, again. Unless you live outside the land of the Not So Free and home of the Not Brave Enough ( For the masses it’s true, just admit it ), you should probably change to an encrypted network and client.

Originally posted by Ren
If you use Kazaa then RIAA already has all imaginable data about you. They know who you are, where you live, what you do, and someday they’ll sue you. Stick to programs that keep your pricacity intact instead.

ROFL.

Originally posted by Ren

Paranoid much?

So switching over to BitTorrent or Kazaa Lite is worth it…? And Ren, I don’t think anyone’s coming for me anytime soon :stuck_out_tongue:

there’s always eDonkey and DC++… :stuck_out_tongue: those are better anyways

www.k-lite.nl

Correction: The RIAA knows everything about my PARENTS. It’s not my computer, I just use it a lot.

It’s sad that the RIAA have made people actually believe they have power. Ren, you’re just a wee bit paranoid. Oh noz! The RIAA knows where I live now and all about me! They’re probably watching me this very second, waiting for me to break some copyright by downloading a song so they can sue me!

Originally posted by Kagon
It’s sad that the RIAA have made people actually believe they have power. Ren, you’re just a wee bit paranoid. Oh noz! The RIAA knows where I live now and all about me! They’re probably watching me this very second, waiting for me to break some copyright by downloading a song so they can sue me!

<FONT SIZE=1> Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha</FONT><FONT SIZE=2>hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha</FONT><FONT SIZE=3>hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha</FONT><FONT SIZE=4>hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha</FONT><FONT SIZE=5>hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha</FONT><FONT SIZE=6>hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha</FONT>

Originally posted by Kagon
Well I know for a fact that they aren’t hiding in the bushes outside your window. I’m there >.>

So is zepp apparently.