Whoa what's up with Kazaa...

F**K the RIAA!!!

If the RIAA tried to bring all these cases to court, they’d be so covered in legal fees and the like that they’ll go bankrupt. So the threat is simply an idle one.

Originally posted by d Galloway
If the RIAA tried to bring all these cases to court, they’d be so covered in legal fees and the like that they’ll go bankrupt. So the threat is simply an idle one.

Indeed. I fear them not.

Originally posted by Nulani
The Record Industry of America is out swinging, and wide open, again. Unless you live outside the land of the Not So Free and home of the Not Brave Enough ( For the masses it’s true, just admit it ), you should probably change to an encrypted network and client.

Or, you could…you know…buy the software you want.

Originally posted by Nulani
The Record Industry of America is out swinging, and wide open, again. Unless you live outside the land of the Not So Free and home of the Not Brave Enough ( For the masses it’s true, just admit it ), you should probably change to an encrypted network and client.

Meh, that means they can’t get me! points to his location

Originally posted by Cloth Hat

Thank God I’m not the only one that knows how to go to a store and buy what I want!

I sit at the bottom of an encrypted nuclear shelter, downloading things. I don’t care is they sue me, so long as they keep their hands off my can of beans…:enguard:

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
F**K the RIAA!!!

Okay- there is nothing wrong with necroposting, but necroposting with nuggets of wisdom such as this… well- its generally frowned upon. This topic was six days gone. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Cloth Hat

Since I don’t have any p2p programs, and don’t intend to get any, that is what I usually do.

If you’re all paranoid and shit, you could look here to see if the big bad RIAA has your IP or if you’re sure you have a unique username you could try that. Personally I think the RIAA is full of shit and should just let people share since people still buy music at about the same rate as before(I may be mistaken on that though). But yeah, if you’re worried then go look.

Originally posted by Sun Demon
If you’re all paranoid and shit, you could look here to see if the big bad RIAA has your IP or if you’re sure you have a unique username you could try that. Personally I think the RIAA is full of shit and should just let people share since people still buy music at about the same rate as before(I may be mistaken on that though). But yeah, if you’re worried then go look.

Actually, most experts say people buy music at a higher rate than before. Which is believable since mp3s are excellent demos, and most people don’t buy things they’re not absolutely sure they like.