Who will be the last person to leave the Agora?

Not sure about posting, but I’ll definitely hang around for a while. I have fun (enjoy) reading most of you, brainiacs.
I am somewhat busy to post lately - January through April is the busiest time of the year for me professionally – I’ve got to count my clients (and mine) losses and try to screw revenue agencies.
The end of the tax season (in Beaver land) is one of the reasons I am looking forward to May Day (besides my ex-godless commie nostalgia acting up on that day).

I still hang around, though these days, I am more of a lurker. tends to happen when you’re inactive for a long time

Nobody will leave last! This is just a lull - they’ll be a recovery…

This forum has gone through lots of strange times… does anyone remember when it seemed like we were being swamped by 14 year old girls?

I so want to be Charlemagne just for this post so I can say “My dick remembers,” but I really don’t remember. That changed a potentially funny post into something that just isn’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you sure they were 14 year-old girls?

I gave them a full cavity search just to be sure :mwahaha:

So…14-year old girls have poor dental hygine?

I, uh, don’t think that was what zep was referring to when he said “cavity search”. I, unfortunately have had one when I was 15 and got arrested for trafficking to an informant. Thank Jebuss that juvy records don’t carry over into adulthood.

I’m trying to remember when it exactly it was, but it seemed like every few days another tween girl would pop up with an intro thread acting all cute and kawaii. And everybody would get pissed and start flaming her.

I seem to remember Merlin even made a thread warning people not to beat on newbies in the intro threads…

If I just wanted to enhance my e-penis , I’d log on the admin controls and give myself a million billion trillion posts and have a stroke from drunk on power I am.

Long live RPGC.

There’s more than 3 posts a day on here. I don’t think its as bad as you’re claiming. Every day I come on, and every day there’s plenty to look at. I post 3 times in a day myself.

god i hate joining awesome forums just as they are dying.

We are not dead. We just smell funny.

I believe it was in [strike]Faust[/strike]Eric that it was said that when the universe dies, it was Death’s job to put the metaphorical chairs on the tables, and turn out the lights. And given who basically runs RPGC’s server…

Just making a note, is all.

WHY NOT TYPE IN SMALL CAPITALS TOO, EH?

Don’t break my heart with this poll:bowser:… I found this site completely by random and it was love at first … site…(to corny?)

Anyway I needed the strategys ,then I found the forum where I saw people who thought like I do and played the same games I do!

I didn’t know people like this existed… I agree this forum wont die out for awhile though… Even if I have to give sensual and uncomfortable CPR til it comes back to life.

Best way of keeping it alive: just keep posting. :wink:

But don’t disturb the dead lest the chilly, comatose god of Nrl’Khrh decides to extend his influence to our realm.

I will screw the dead if I have to…Wait… what did I just say?

Anyway I’m going to keep posting. (I think thats what I was going for…)