Who will be the last person to leave the Agora?

It’s called the Winter Slump. Activity picks up in the Spring.

I voted for Wil since his schedule probably doesn’t have the irregularities that most of us as students have that cause us drift in and out.
Arac - You and I joined at the same time. I consider myself decently actice and you stil have well over twice as many posts as me :slight_smile:

I know we are all nice here. But some of us don’t sound like it, and sometimes we forget that newbies cannot tell the difference at first.

Heh, I’m here till the bitter end! (Because I really don’t have much else to do.)

Or until I get banned, get amnesia, die, go into coma, forget about everyone, etc. Whichever happens first in whatever order.

As for the last person to leave? Not a damn clue.

Aww, not even a mention and I’ve been trying so hard to be a regular(well, when I don’t have amnesia from the random squirrel attacks and stuff)…Meh, I voted SG, just because.

Does Vorpy really post anymore

I’m here quite often. I just I lurk a lot more than I post.

Hades doesn’t care about those folk.

Coulda fooled me. :wink:

Especially when you see who’s first on his list. Yowza.

Gila, you slipped my mind. My bad. There are only 15 options.

Also, I find it funny that Sin and Wil are tied for first. If they’re the last two people here… haha

It’s funny that I’m there since even though I check the forums everyday I post comparatively little.

Man, this is depressing. Should we start kidnapping children and training them to succeed us?

I’m pretty sure we’re all just going to keep coming back here until the internet is disolved in 2020 and we are forced to use only national webpages and to hate all those users in other intertries.

Don’t say it won’t happen!

Goddamned fucking Irish internet! I DECLARE WAR ON THEE!

I feel like I do the same, although I’ve discovered the joy of posting in the Neo Food of the Day thread. I have so many opinions on various food items… I wish I could translate that better to more serious social discourse.

Woah. Woah. Woah. Are you saying that food isn’t a serious topic of conversation?

COME OVER HERE AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE.

BECAUSE YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO SAY IT TO ME OVER THE INTERNET.

You gay.

COME OVER HERE AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE.

BECAUSE YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO SAY IT TO ME OVER THE INTERNET.

You gay.

How about Weiila, infidels?

Off-rhymes ftw.

Cav: But seriously, someone should start an RP with internet wars between nations. That would be fun.

Man I see problems with that. We’re essentially gonna be RPing a flame war on national scale.

Actually that sounds kinda cool. Espionage attacks on you foreign dogs to crash your precious servers, or trolling an entire country about how we should go back to the good old days. A true epic.

Yes, it would be. It’d probably have to be broken up into regions rather than specific countries, though, otherwise places like the US and China would have significant bonuses (although, conceivably, the US and China would still be big enough to warrant their own “regions”). It might be difficult to be say… Egypt. :stuck_out_tongue: