Who will be the last person to leave the Agora?

There are like 10 of us left who are still active. The forums average like 3 posts a day. This is obviously not going to last if the site doesn’t change the entire way it operates and gets some serious promotion.

So, who do you think will be the last one or two people to stick around to the bitter end?

Or maybe the only reason it’s not dead already is the sheer power of our refusal to ever leave?

Bill, in accounting.

Whoever’s in the RP forum.

I think I might not be the last to leave, but I’ll probably return here a year after everyone is gone and wonder what happened.
So I’ll be the last to have been here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey I’m active sometimes you jerk. :frowning:

Not as active as the other 15 options

I’ll probably move to some random country, not post for a long time, and then come back to find no-one left.

Sinistral won’t ever want to leave, since his sole desire is a larger e-penis.

The 984 will most likely just ban everyone on the forums at some point, so it could go to him, too.

Probably Sin

I like that I have the reputation of being a despot even when I’m really not.

I like that this is probably the first poll ever with a 984 option that wasn’t added by you.

Who pays for this anyway?

I’m sure there have been others, Hades. Maybe one. Maybe two.

GoogleAds pays for it.

I had the first ever post here. It’s only fitting that I have the last.

Nice to see I’m not mentioned, despite checking the forums practically every day. In fact there’s a lot of people not mentioned here that actually are regulars.

I’m actually kinda surprised I’m on here. I guess I do post regularly, I just still always feel like the new guy on the forums.

You have a reputation as a poet, but you don’t know it.
We don’t really like to bring it up. We’re afraid you’ll ban us.

Despot doesn’t rhyme with not. It sounds like “des-puht.”

I guess I’m not even in the running… ;_;

I don’t think the situation is that bad. I’ve seen some Boards with even LESS activity that still exist. The recent thread dedicated to my Avatar (of all things :stuck_out_tongue: ) was like a flashback to our happier, zanier days.

As for how to pick up the board activity, some of you could try being nicer to Newbies when they join. No board can last without new blood.

And if not the last member, I’ll probably be one of the last on the site, seeing as how I check in about twice a day.

We’re nice to new people. You’re delusional if you think we’re not.

Visual rhymes are totally real rhymes.