Who was the most evil Final Fantasy bad guy?

Originally posted by Dragonessa
See?! Isn’t he just like a Guado-Bush?! It’s a conspiracy, I tell you!:hyperven:

Oh, my daughter, i regret the neccessity, but you said the dreaded Word.m shoots Nessa

Sephiroth may be evil, but why is he evil, exactly? Where did the root begin? That’s right, the mad scientist Hojo. Hojo is in my opinion the most evil FF villian to ever appear. Why?

Well, [spoiler]first he ruined Vincent’s life my stealing and impregnating Lucretia for his twisted research, and defiled the unborn child with Jenova cells. The child (Sephiroth) grew up as an outcast, who probably felt unwanted by his parents. I mean, was Lucretia willing to carry a demon child?

Hojo was also responsible for ruining Aeris’ life. He killed her mother and father (Ifalna and Gast), captured her, did obscene things to her, and her twisted and insane son eventually impaled her in the famous Disc 1 scene. He tried to force her to breed with Nanaki, as well. It was him who caused Cloud’s problems on Disc 2, too![/spoiler]

Hojo has ruined many, many lives, for no apparent reason whatsoever, and that’s what makes him the most evil.

Ok this quote from Final Fantasy 3 backs up my earlier choice of Kefka as the most Evil Final Fantasy bad guy of all time.

:mwahaha:Kefka: " Life… Hope… Dreams… Where did these things come from? Where are they headed? I will destroy it all!!"

If that isn’t Evil I don’t know what is!

Originally posted by Dalton Of Zeal
Hojo has ruined many, many lives, for no apparent reason whatsoever, and that’s what makes him the most evil.

It wasn’t for no apparent reason… I think it was for biological weapon experiments, and if not that, since my memory is rusty, than just pure scientific progress. Granted, that is pretty evil… but destroying the world along with EVERYBODY’S lives like Kefka did (not to mention he did it with pure maniacal glee)… I still think he’s the most evil. :mwahaha:

Kefka wins over Sephiroth by one vote… thus far. I knew it’d be close, but there were a surprising amount of votes in the ‘other’ part. Had there not been an ‘other’ selection, who would you people have chosen?

Dycedarg Beoulve was fairly evil man. He poisoned his father, to get him out of the way, because he was an honest person. Dycedarg and his buddies then tried to start a big war, and succeeded, killing innumerrable amounts of people. Then, when victory is within his grasp, he murders his liege to take over. Oh, he also intended to raise devils from hell.

Who is he and what FF is he from?

Tactics…yeah the men and women in Tactics seriously had that homicidal thing going on…you basically couldn’t trust anyone in that game…

The most evil one is the politician who tell lie to everyone.
So it’s Seymour.

has anyone heard the FFX Bloopers thing? it’d so funny they make fun of Seymour like crazy. Heres a part:

Seymour: " Marry me, Lady Yuna!"
Yuna: " Oh! So you’re NOT gay!"
Seymour: " Don’t judge a man by his voice!"

and theres also a part where they’ree supposed to be doing a battle scene, and when they win it starts playing the Chrono Cross fanfare, and the director calls cut and they play the right music. Pretty funny, I think I still have it on this comp. Let me know if you want it, or check Kazaa.

most of the bad guys in fft are also crooked polititians. though they werent even elected so its probably worse.

My vote is tied, between Kefka, and Sephiroth/Jenova. I just can’t say which I think is eviler!

The bad guys in FF Tactics are evil, but mainly because they were being controlled by Lucavi.