Who here likes rock music?

?? i do :stuck_out_tongue: i mainly like avril lavigne, queen, linkin park, rhcp, korn you no punky rock :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve always grouped Avril with pop more than rock. I care not for her music.

This is some kind of joke. I know it.

Korn is punky rock? giggle I don’t think of Avril nor Linkin park, as rock either. She’s more punk-ish country (what?) and LP is just…I dunno what you would classify them as. Soft rock?

Angst rock!
(I do like LP, but I had to say that.)

Me too. But it’s fun to get a few digs in. LP just seem to warrant those types of comments :stuck_out_tongue:

yea i didnt say that avril linkin queen or korn are punk i ment and punk rock like slipknot, marylin manson (well he’s kind gothic rock) but still thats wot i ment

I was nurtured listening to Sepultura, Slayer, Pantera…

Nowadays I really like Linkin’ Park and Audioslave for one side, and Nightwish, After Forever, Simphony X, and Angra for another.

No. MM is shock rock. And he covered Depeche Mode, and completely butchered it, so he is now Suck-Rock.

noo mm is soo cool i luv him lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t mind the Depeche Mode cover so much as I mind that it’s the most overplayed song on rock radio nowadays.

i like personal jesus the most tho :stuck_out_tongue: and tainted love

Linkin Park, Metallica, Rammstein, System of a Down, Disturbed, Coal Chamber, Green Day, The Cranberries, and any soundtracks I feel like downloading comprise my playlist.

Oh god, he covered tainted love too?

Reveille is my guilty pleasure. They’re okay. Bleed The Sky is an awesome song.

I always think of you when I hear it. It’s our love song.

Uhhhhh…the only peoples I really like are Puffy Amiyumi Swoons.

I don’t really think they’re classified in the rock catagory.

KoRn is NOT rock. It’s moreso Nu-metal. :stuck_out_tongue:

Linkin Park, Metallica… and I really don’t listen to Rock all that much to have other favorite bands. Maybe Audioslave.

Fuck yeah I love rock! My favorite bands are: Black Sabbath, Ozzy, (I know he was part of Black Sabbath but he’s not now) Godsmack, Metallica, (the old Metallica anyway. The Black Album was their last good CD) Def Leppard, AC/DC, Judis Priest, Twisted Sister, System of A Down, (though they might be considered Metal) Disturbed, Rob Zombie, Pink Floyd, Queen…I’m gonna stop now. Theres more I just feel that thats enough.