Which is the hardest LoZ game you played?

Well? For me it was LttP. I got stuck at where I had to cut the curtains. 'Cause I didn’t know you could cut them. Kind of embarrasing really. It also had the most challenging dungeons of those I’ve played, and as far as I know, I’ve only missed on Adventure of Link, OoT, and Majora’s Mask.

Ocarina of Time, just because of the length.

I recently played Zelda II again and remembered how hard it was. I can’t even get past the first cave in it now.

Adventure of Link makes 7-year-old childred cry. Hey, I did. Took me 6 years to beat the game :X

I’ve only played Awakening DX, OoT and the Oracles (I’m working on LttP right now) and the most difficult thing so far was the second dungeon in Awakening. My English wasn’t even remotely as good as it is now, so I didn’t know you had to kill those three enemies in order.

I was also stuck for a while in Goron City in OoT because I didn’t know you had to use Zelda’s Lullaby to open the door. I blame my faulty English for that too.

You’re forgetting Ocarina of Time: Master Quest from that there poll. :stuck_out_tongue:

Link to the Past is the easiest Zelda game. Other than that, I dunno.

I never met a zelda game I couldn’t beat, really…

I didn’t find LttP easy. All the others I can beat easily, that ones just harder. But I haven’t played Adventure yet, so meh.
And Pierson, that’s why there’s the other option. So screw you, your mamma too, and your daddy! >>;

Adventure. Definately adventure. That game will make you its bitch. I only beat it via massive savestate abuse.

Oot is only hard the first time through. Still fun everytime tho. LttP is hard most of the time.

Am I the only one who thinks Link’s Adventure was easy?

I’m only going to say Link’s Awakening because of that damn 7th Dungeon. Eagle Tower, I think.

THE GODDAMNED BOSS!

Neither the dungeon not the boss itself were hard, but the bastard kept knocking me off the tower and I had to start all over again.

Yes you are, you son of a bitch.

I can beat LttP in like 3 hours @_@

Links Adventure, since the game over screen scared me as a child

Link’s Adventure: The only one to date that I haven’t beaten

That god damn thunderbird in Zelda 2. I should really try to kill that bastard.

And I can beat LttP with my eyes closed at 000 and 100% completion.

I can beat LTTP at 100%/000 as well, but that doesn’t stop Turtle Rock/Gannon’s Tower from being annoying as all get out.

Especially that one room in the tower were you have to light torches while the floor is crumbling and the little fireballs are flying around.