Which is the better minigame

Triple Triad ROCKS Tetra Master I can’t say the same thing, Blitzball was the only thing that had me playing FFX but It gets REALLY REALLY easy very quickly.

Blitzball. For once, it’s not a goddamn card game.

1. It’s a parody off the Captain Tsubasa games made by Tecmo (they were for the NES, and the WHOLE game was that)

2. It’s actually fun, and when you lose, you don’t lose your best card or your best player.

i reckon the card games were better than blitzball 'cus in the card games it had this gambling feel to it which made it addictive.
But i found Triple triad better the Tetra Master game

I really hated blitzball. The card games alright but fave was on Super Mario RPG. That little game you played when you talked to the kid playin the gameboy was cool.

Yeah! that game was cool.
I haven’t played that for ages…

Originally posted by jaq
I really hated blitzball. The card games alright but fave was on Super Mario RPG. That little game you played when you talked to the kid playin the gameboy was cool.

i remember that…i sucked at that game…

BEETLE-MANIA, WHOO!

Man, I ROCKED at that game! The sad thing is, the best score I ever got was under such strange circumstances, that NO ONE will ever believe me!

Actually I imagine It got pretty high. I remember once playing it for about 15, 20 mins straight cause of all the chain reactions that could get started in there.

my best score ever? 64,000,000 exactly. Without a turbo controller, and I had a blister.

I told you guys you wouldn’t believe me.

whenever i was about to get some sort of high score on that game, something always distracted me or someone stole my attention…

All this talk about it makes me wanna go d/l SMRPG and play it…

you should. it’s completely worth it…

I’d d/l it, but I have it anyway, so why bother?

Tetra master rocks the hardest.

Chrono Triggers 40 pt game in the Millenial Fair was good (mimic the other Crono)

Another good one was the Colusseum in FF6:enguard: