Which is the better minigame

Originally posted by The Wizardmaster
Thats exactly my point. :slight_smile:

Well, just give me three days to learn it, and I’ll whup your ass.

I’ll give you two.

DEAL! Now, does that include the time needed in FFVIII to get to the game?

Uh, yeah…

Frig. Then, can I just borrow another person’s game for awhile to train?

No, you must buy it yourself. Unless you want to surrender now?

No way. But my time limit doesn’t start until the ery moment I start FFVIII, and I gain control of the characters, alright?

I always thought triple triad deserved to be released as an independent game. Preferably a PC game. Preferably downloadable online. Preferably freeware. Preferably under 5Mb.

Your my kind of person zolom.

Val: When you first play the game is when the timer starts.

i’m pretty good at triple triad, i’m really good at tetra master, i suck at blitzball.

val, wiz: what im intrested in is how will you play triple triad. and no one can beat my “Uber” summon and weapon… um err “deck”

Triple Triad was great, I rule at Blitzball and I can’t believe most of you don’t seem to like it, but I gotta confess that Tetra Master wasn’t my favourite minigame.

I admit that Chocobo Hot and Cold is kinda joint top with Triple Triad on my list.

I reckon my Blitzball team could whoop any of yours, esspecially since most of you think that you suck at it. Of course, in my experience a lot of the time when people say that and I challenge them I tend to lose. So, I’m just going to stick with believing that I can beat everyone … it makes me feel better.

Originally posted by Armageddon
val, wiz: what im intrested in is how will you play triple triad. and no one can beat my “Uber” summon and weapon… um err “deck”

You can play with rules (same, plus, etc). I’m more worried about ACTUALLY playing the game.

Silverstorm: I could woop your team. Unless you have above a 30 level team and that one al behd goalie.

Originally posted by The Wizardmaster
I’m more worried about ACTUALLY playing the game.

thats what i want to know, how you going to play it over the web.

EASILY.

Really, we will have probably forgotten about it by toomorrow night. Just like the chess game we were going to have. What ever happened to that?

Heh, heh ,heh … level 30 … hah, don’t make me laugh. Ok, Wiz, here’s my best team:

Front Left: Tidus (lv 57)
Front Right: Eiggar (lv 31)
Middle: Rin (lv 39)
Left Back: Jassu (lv 41)
Right Back: Ropp (lv 46)
Keeper: Keepa (lv 34)

Sub 1: Wakka (lv 25)
Sub 2: Brother (lv 33)
(I used to have Jumal as my keeper but he was only level 17 so i got Keepa back instead)

So, what d’ya think … not bad? I reckon it’s pretty damn decent, if your team’s better … kudos, I shall lay down in defeat:thud: .

Oh, and I’m not trying to be a perfectionist here (not that I have anything against them) but just in case you were wondering the Al Bhed keeper’s name is Nimmrook (I think that’s how it’s spelt).

By the way, it took a lot of trainging for me to get my team that good, and a lot of switching players if I might add

look at what i found !!! its so cool!!

out of those 3? Triple Triad. But I think the best minigame in any Final Fantasy was the snowboarding minigame from Final Fantasy VII. I used to play that one for hours on end.

Originally posted by Armageddon
look at what i found !!! its so cool!!

zhou yu likes this… drools

That looks awesome… maybe Tetra Master ain’t that bad after all. :o