What toothpaste do you use?

i think it is as well

Notice I said used, not drink. So cooking can be included. Or showering. If you’re on a city water supply and not well water, then there’s a very good chance the tap water is fluorinated.

God ,you must be bored to ask such a question but anyways, I use the green gel uber mint flavor extra whitening yadda yadda and all that fansy shit in my tooth paste

Yeah, I was kinda bored.

I use Aquafresh, sometimes Crest. Doesn’t matter to me that much, really.

Lucky for me, I don’t have to worry about that. I live in Western Washington, where the water is pure and not from California. :cool:

Canada water > USA water

Hell yeah, especially with that Lake Ontario being so fucking clean.

Ontario isn’t part of Canada yesitis. I’m talking about, like, Rocky Mountain Spring water or something. I dunno.

And isn’t half of Lake Ontario in the US?

Lake Ontario.

ROCKY MOUNTAIN SPRINGS

You need to learn to read a map.

That’s what I drink. Then again, I do live on the foothills of the Front Range(outside Denver).

As for toothpaste, whatever I buy is what I use. I just grab one at random at the store.

The Rocky Mountains are every bit as Canadian as Lake Ontario.

Being that a large portion of both is in the United States, your arguing is moot, and you should STFU.

lolx gtfo noob

Right. Since you clearly are too stupid to listen, I’m not going to bother arguing.

I’ll just tell you to go look at a physical map of North America and then STFU. (physical being one that shows landforms)

I’m not a moron, you dumbshit. >:(

Lake Ontario isn’t in both the US and Canada. There is not a straight line which is the border; it curves over Lake Ontario.

i like the way you do your geography

me too

Notice the BRIGHT RED LINE THAT DENOTES THE BORDER

GOD

Nicely stated Shinryu… that’s what I was about to do…

But why bitch about geography when toothpaste is at hand!?
I use Gumption! Good old Gumption!
It does the job better than I’ve found anything else ever do.

Ninten:cool:

<html>
<small>WARNING: Do not take Gumption internally, may result in mutation</small>
</html>

thats an old map