I’m smart
They’re weak
I’m strong
I’m right
And they’re wrong

What song is that?

“I Hate Hippies” - MIA

I thought you were referring to it.

Right. Back to the hair cult. Anyone care to make some statues?

Right, just out of curiosity, exactly what are all the things that people have compared you to? I find it amazing that one man, no matter how sexy and bishie he is, can be told he looks like so many different things.

No may it be with you.

So there’s the green ranger, Allen from Escaflowne, Alucard from Hellsing, Eatman, an Al Bhed, one of the Hanson brothers, Sasuke from Naruto…

did I miss anything? ;p

nice hairstyle, but I wonder how Sinistral ever hears us living back in <i>1993</i>! :stuck_out_tongue:

Astral has most of em. I’ve had people tell me (in HS) that I looked like a guy from Dawson’s Creek (wtf) and recently I’ve also been told I looked like some guy from music group some chick couldn’t remember the name of, though this mirrors how SK said I looked like I was out of an 80s metal band. When my hair’s down (no purpose) I’ve been called cousin It. OH I’ve been called an elf, compared to Legolas, esp with the straight hair, which surprised me cuz Aragorn’s the one with the messy hair, but chicks insisted it was Legolas. Edit: and a model in an Armani magazine. That one struck me too.

If I had blue eyes I’d probably be told I looked like Louis from Interview with a Vampire. I’m waiting for that one and its not all that unlikely considering Allen’s blonde.

And yeah, the reason I’m very wth about all these comparisons is how the heck can so many people have so many dif opinions?

Very easily. Having a different opinion from the other guy is part of being human. :3

Sin, the Chicks dig Legolas!

Big Nutter
(Girls like Bloom)

He is right Sin. I know plenty of girls at BU that would rather take Legolas (Orlando Bloom) over most actors…except for Johnny Depp. Now that’s a man someone can look like and not feel ashamed about it.

I’ve been compared to some guy in Dawson’s Creek, too- but that was back when I had no hair. I think his name was Pacy or something, I never watched that stuff.

I’d call you “Herr Sinistral” and say something like “Sin Heil” but I’d probably get beaten up. :smiley:

hA hA! Sin still has “Nillie Vanilie” in his tape deck

to be fair, my joke was just a Family Guy paraphrase.

Yes yes. All the chicks want Sin’s hot body. Though he doesn’t look a thing like Legolas… nor most of those other people mentioned. Sin looks like Sin. I am I, you are you, etc etc. rolls her eyes

All the chicks want Sin’s <strike>hot body</strike> hair. >>

We want the hair.

gets Sin’s shavings from the sink

Here. You can have his hair.