What the hell?!

Sin, I must admit some of those resemblences are really freaky. Mainly 'cause they are so accurate.

Almost every day at school, I walk by the same people in the halls on the way to class, and every day, the same guy says “Hi Jesus!” just as I walk by, and it’s pretty funny.

And one time, I went to go take a piss, and some punk kid said “The girl’s washroom’s the other way!” and I couldn’t say anything because I was just so like “WTF!?”

Long hair is fun.

You know you kind of look like one of the Hanson brothers, well at least a little. More so like Taylor not Zac or Isaac.

Cold blooded…I’d hate to be thought of as one of the Hanson bros.

But at least you weren’t thought of as a Macauly Culkin (spelling?) whe you were younger. That pissed me off to no end.

I just noticed this. Does Sin straighten his hair too?

So Sin’s Al Behd… <_< Does that mean you have swirly green eyes too?

<i>I</i> was talking about the Hellsing Alucard.

I wasn’t. :smiley:

I straighten my hair on occasion (like in the pic at the beginning of the thread). The mane gets tangled up in nasty ways at the end of 14 hour days.

I hear you. Wow that’s so cool. Never sympathized with a guy on hair straightening before.

eeeeeeeevaaaaaaaaaaa

The hair is cool, it kind of reminds me of that guy from .hack//sign the thief one with the blades in his sleeves.

Charle babes Im sorry ;_;

But I liked the curls ;_;

Ah well. Looks nice either way.

Yeah, give us a few hair tips Sin! <.<
And of course we’re talking about Hellsing Alucard here. Don’t you people ever read Sin’s hair threads? :open_mouth: They have cult status! We could write epics about them! Or start a hair cult! _

GRRAHHH! what you need sonny is a hair cut and a job!

I hate hippies!

Cartman: “Yes. And I, am Bullrog (spelling?). Tough brute ninja who has dedicated his life to eradicating the world from hippies.”

A cult worshiping Sin’s hair, thats a new one, I think. Hmm…

puts on some robes and starts chanting in latin while staring at Sin’s hair

May the Hair be with you.