What religion are you?

If this hasn’t been done before, I’m surprised.

The third from last one is Agnostic.

Just to say, in my opinion putting a poll up asking what religion people are is idiotic. It’s not really anyone, save for themselves, what religion a person is. Unless you’re one of those “overly mouth, you’re going to hell because you don’t believe in my god” kinda people, then they try to make it everyone’s business.

I have several problems with the religions you put in the poll.

Islam and Muslim are the same.
Islam is the religion, you are muslim if you follow it.

and there are many different divisions of christanity

catholic ( which is what i am), baptist, methodist, episicpialian, and others

and there are many other religions with a good majority of folowers it them that you forgot.

Originally posted by Zombie_Ori
Just to say, in my opinion putting a poll up asking what religion people are is idiotic. It’s not really anyone, save for themselves, what religion a person is. Unless you’re one of those “overly mouth, you’re going to hell because you don’t believe in my god” kinda people, then they try to make it everyone’s business.

Or that I am just curious about all of yours’ beliefs.

Edit: Sorry about the islam, mulsum thing, I thought they were the same, but wanted to cover my bases. And there isn’t enough room for every branch of christianity. Unless you want to make another poll.

Athiest.

Chrstian

Jewish… I am the only one… :frowning:

But that means I’m special!!!:yipee:

• a voice comes out of the air ‘Special Ed may be’*

Cid’s one too…

Lutherian here… (Christian)

Satanic!!!

Well, actually I don’t really believe in anything… I don’t consider myself a part of any religion.

Heavens Gate branch of Scientology. :stuck_out_tongue:

Atheist.

Originally posted by Frameskip
Heavens Gate branch of Scientology. :stuck_out_tongue:

Darn, I knew I forgot an important one!

Athiest, that is how it is going to stay, until I get proof, of anything different!

I’m a Christian… I think most of you know that. My beliefs are very strong. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Alyx
Jewish… I am the only one… :(*

Cidolfas is also Jewish, and quite devoutly so.

I think we all know that I’m an athiest.

So what would a UU pick? They’re grouped as Christian usually, but since they welcome just about everyone and don’t have a specific set of beliefs, maybe they’d just pick whatever comes closest. Which reminds me, you left out polytheist.

I just want to say now that there is only room for 10 catagories. I put nine. And I have no idea what polytheist even means.

A polytheist is a person that believes in multiple gods, a monotheist is a person that believes in 1 god.

To clarify even further, all modern day religions (minus Hinduism) are monothiestic. The greeks were polythiestic.