What outre weapon would you use?

I’ve done that once to my cousin.Except it was a Super NES controller…much lighter and not very deadly…

Originally posted by Lady Shadowz
Flamethrowers! Or, alternatively, I beat the offending person to death with my playstation controller!

Flamethrowers aren’t an untraditional weapon!

Well…yeah…but I like them! A lot! OK, OK, I’ll make up for it by saying another untraditional one…umm…toothpicks. Thrown like darts.

Originally posted by Lady Shadowz
Well…yeah…but I like them! A lot! OK, OK, I’ll make up for it by saying another untraditional one…umm…toothpicks. Thrown like darts.

hey, that gives me an idea! I’ll use LAWN DARTS as a weapon! ^^

LOL :slight_smile:

Oh Evangelion, you mean your cousin who joined the board before?

D’oh, how could I forget the pink flamingoes (Discworld games :wink: )? Pink Flamingoes would make awesome weapons :smiley:

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
hey, that gives me an idea! I’ll use LAWN DARTS as a weapon! ^^

Darts hurt. :frowning:

Originally posted by Ooka
Darts hurt. :frowning:

Exactly! And these things seem to have a magnetic attraction to eyes! Why, I could blind people with them easily enough! :o

Not to mention that nasty thing called ‘gravity’ that causes pointy things to fall on one’s feet.

Not to mention that nasty thing called ‘gravity’ that causes pointy things to fall on one’s feet.

Hmm, true. I’ll have to make sure the dart heads are made of steel, then. And wear Boots.

Hey! I could sharpen my Q-tips and we could have a dart war! Lawn Darts vs Sharpened Q-tips!

…Why do I have the feeling I’m going to lose?

[b]Hey! I could sharpen my Q-tips and we could have a dart war! Lawn Darts vs Sharpened Q-tips!

…Why do I have the feeling I’m going to lose? [/b]

Because one’s made with lead, the other made with cotton?

Oh right. That could be a problem.

Just a little bit. Not too much.

And I think that for a melee weapon (for when my Nail Board fails me), I’ll also carry a Lawn gnome. I’ve even given him a name!

What’s the gnome’s name? I’ve gotta ask those questions.

His name is Genome Gerome Gnome of the Gnobody Gnomes, cuz Gnobody Gnomes the troubles he’s seen, Gnobody Gnomes but Jesus.

VE beat me to it… I’m always threatening people with the good ol’ twobifars. [/newfie accent]

Or, it could be my EVIL alterego’s revenge… beware the CurtainRodNinja! Bwaha.

I used to use my coathangers as bows and sharpened pencils as arrows when I was a little kid.

Other off the wall ideas [that I haven’t implemented…yet] include:

Controller-chuks (two controllers tied together to make nunchucks)

Wet bathtowel (rolled up tightly, works like a whip)

Stale Tortilla chips (triangle shaped, suitable for ninja stars)

Frying Pan Lid (grab it by the knob, turn it around, Presto! You’ve got a shield!)

Broom (two handed quarterstaff type thingy). Or a billiards stick (cue?).

A saladbowl for a helmet…

Just grab a torch, have some barbequing fluid ready, have a sip and then flame those offenders…

Of course, you could just make molotovs…

Of course, grab a pipe (not a smoking one) somewhere and start cracking heads…

I think I would ahve to go wtih my good old trusty keyboard, the very one I’m using right now. It can be very deadly in my hands!

Oh, and X. I have actually known two people (in computer games) who use a yoyo for a weapon, there’s Yoko (from Ehrgeiz, made by Square), and an enemy from another RPG. So it’s not reall that out there.