What outre weapon would you use?

“Outre” (ooh-tray) - Meaning strange and unusal.

This is kind of like my “Create Your Own Limit Break” thread, (which isn’t here for obvious reasons.) Here you choose a weapon that is definitely not in the norm, (swords, guns, polearms, etc.). So make up a weapons that is either a strange twist on your more traditional weapons or just use household items.

As for me, I’d like to use either playing cards, (I know that Setzer did that, but it’s still pretty cool to me), or a yo-yo. A special yo-yo could put the hurt on someone if you knew how.

If I had to use an unusual weapon other than my spear collection I’d probably use one of those Skaven plague cannon things that shoot big balls of disease.

What they called anyway?

A 2x4 with a nail through it! :cool:

Is it a rusted nail? You’ll get +plus damage for causing tetanus :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by X_countryguy
Is it a rusted nail? You’ll get +plus damage for causing tetanus :stuck_out_tongue:

Sure, okay! :smiley:

Chopsticks. Aimed at the nose.

A hat, like Oddjob.

Those math pieces that you find in a geometry set…you know the real pointy ones?p:unch::

I guess by “pointy geometry stuff” you mean compass.
I would use an umbrella, with blades all around.

body odors :hyperven:

I would use an umbrella, with blades all around

That is sooooo Kirby Superstar.Without the blades:victoly:

hee hee, I like threads like these that allow me to be original and twisted at the same time :o I’d probably have to go for… a space hopper. as in “ka-boing ka-boing ka-runch” as you land on your opponent

:o :o

A Q-tip or a spoon.

Originally posted by Ooka
A Q-tip or a spoon.

Go with the Q-tip, but make it a burning Q-tip!

Well if you got little tiny archers, I think that flaming q-tips would make good arrows…

But you can also gouge people’s eyes out with a spoon.
Or kill them and go Hannibal on them :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Ooka
A Q-tip or a spoon.

Use the giant Q-tip from Monkey Island. Monkey Island games wewe the best games.

I’ll use the spoon as a catapult to launch my giant, burning Q-tips at the enemy.

My other option would be to save myself the trouble of building a spoonapult and just wield a stuffed elephant.

You know what? I want to use Dinner plates as throwing weapons.

Razor-sharp CDs and glass cups, of the kind that breaks into a zillion pointy pieces!

Flamethrowers! Or, alternatively, I beat the offending person to death with my playstation controller!