What is the worst Final Fantasy Character

i know im new here and i probably dont command much respect, and im also privy to the information that i may ‘upset’ a few people with this comment, but quina quen from ff9 and rinoa from ff8 are pretty terrible with everything else on offer in that respective edition of the great final fantasy series.

I always liked the Blue Magic users myself, and if Quina was an amusing diversion, though at worst (not often) insanely annoying.

Agreement on Rinoa though. I don’t know whether it was that you were forced to use her at many points in the gam, her Limits sucked, or her personality (probably all 3) but I just didn’t like her as much as Irvine or Quistis.

Also, command repsect? No-one around here commands respect except the mods. Qe post on an RPGC message-board for chrissake. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They don’t really command respect as much as they wield their power with an iron fist. And don’t worry about offending people, we’re pretty easy going.

And Quina wasn’t terribly bad, it just took way too long to get him good abilities. His stats weren’t bad and his weapon’s were decent. Some of his spells were kickass too. Unfortunately, he did look/talk/act really weird.

Agreement on Rinoa though. I don’t know whether it was that you were forced to use her at many points in the gam, her Limits sucked, or her personality (probably all 3) but I just didn’t like her as much as Irvine or Quistis.

Limits sucked? Invincible Moon sucked? And she was the main female character. You kinda have to have her a lot in the game.

Good point. MOST of her Limits sucked, unless you knew how to use them. For example… Angelo Search. Or Angel Wing with Meteor. However, Zell’s limits are still better, because you can input much, much more of them if you pause the game and read the combos, then put in the combo you want.

No, I disagree. I’d still prefer Rinoa’s limit breaks over Zell’s.

Yeah. Shooting Star i think it was called is also good.
I found it entertaining the way they made a relationship between her and squall.

Selphie was one of the coolest, the lamnest has to be Yuffie, forget the damn gun, send that chick to the sun to burn her flesh off slowly. Dona and La Blanc can join her too. I pray to god that Nooj dumps that dim whit in FF X-3 THE MOVIE.

Personally, Yuffie was my favorite chick from FFVII. Tifa had the whole not telling Cloud jack shit, and Aeris was only on the first disk.

I seriously do think that Sir Leo is the best, though could be beaten into the ground by Kefka if he soo wished.

YRP from FFX2, cos you know, that game blew hard. But I guess it was due to the piss poor english script. I’m sure they were better in the jap version

I say Quina

Tellah (ff4) and Tidus (ff10)

will the Tidus fangirls stone me now?

edit: oops, there was a “me” missing ::doh::

huh?

Squall was to much of a bitch

SQUALL he whined too damn much. Quina sucked just cause you had to eat everything in the damn game to get anything good. And finally, I am gonna go with Selphie…she really did nothing for me. Oh, and lets not forget the ever imporitant Kamarhai…He just sucked hard and long/

Kimahri kicked ass and everyone knows it! I love that guy ;_; He was so…different from any of the other characters. I go for the big cuddly hugable outcast in the game.

What ever dude, if it hadnt been for bannon, you couldnt do the:
“infinite-looping-never-ending-curing-level up to 99” over night trick!

You know what I’m talking about, right? At the “river” part of FFVI… Oh yeah, good times…

You needed a controller with auto fire though… Ah well, live and let live.

As for most annoying FF character… Hmm… I’m on a border-line between Quina and Palom and Porom… I hated those kids… with their little “We like candy” looks on thier faces… it makes me wanna… KILL THEM… STUPID HAPPY CHILDREN!
~Sean

gus…I don’t know why but I never liked him at all

del