What happened to Cid?

984: That forum was specifically for trolling, I expected stuff like that there. This isn’t the Hindenburg. Also, GSG is an idiot for wearing blackface to school, if true.

I just wanted to post the picture.

Yeah. Sinistral and 984 locking Cid’s threads. The idea alone is comedy. Cid is like, so far removed from being a rulebreaker (and he’s a mod too, btw) that it’s near unthinkable.

Guy moved on with his life and only posts when he sees something worth posting in, like many others. I know I don’t post terribly often, but I read the topics.

About this whole thread locking business: I had no idea people were arguing about that until I got logged out and it made me go to page one.
What are you guys even bitching about? I thought only my threads get locked. I seriously have to consider ‘how long before this thread gets locked’ before I press the POST button. I know they will all get locked eventually, but hey, must be a devil between us, or whores in my bed, whores at the door, whores in my head, but hey, where, have you, beeen, if you go, I would surely die, we’re chained, we’re chained, we’re cha hey ained, we’re chained… UH! said the man to the lady… UH! said the lady to man she adored, and the whores like a fire UH! UH! and marry aint you tired of this UH! Its, the, sound, that the mother makes, when the baby breaks!

By the way, is Charle luh mag neh banned or something? I haven’t seen him in months.

Yes, we banned him for his grossly inappropriate behavior. Its something we do under extreme conditions nowadays, especially compared to the past.

Seconded.

Hmm…haven’t got involved with this mess yet, but I can where people are coming from. A lot of the reason I haven’t really posted (until semi-lately), was because I really had nothing to contribute. Granted, I also a got ton of projects and crap to take care of too.

As for necroposting, that shit pisses me off for all sorts of invariable reasons, since it’s just stupid to necro a 4-5 year thread just because you’re the new guy or a damn bot (which I know there’s been quite an influx of).
As for the banning/locking threads, I’m not getting into that mess…

Btw, I was wondering what happened to Charl as of late. And now I know. And that Hades thread with the RP Girl was so goddamn full of win. :slight_smile: Good times.

I wanna see the thread now!

Oh yeah. All those epic conversations about parts of my anatomy that I really felt everyone needed to hear about. Man am I pissed about those being gone. That terrible attitude is why I didn’t even bother trying to post my four-page-long rant about why my life sucks. Nice job, Sin.

I actively tried. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sinistral watches you in your sleep. Sinistral watches you in YOUR NIGHTMARES… about all the wonderful threads you posted that were promptly deleted because you messed up “your” and “you’re” at one point.

Oh wait, that would have been X. And there would have been a metaphorical mushroom cloud.

Man, now I feel nostalgic.

Anyway, hi. RPGC is still the first page I see when I start my browser, as it has been for the last… nine years. I put something else there for a bit but it felt odd so I went back. Power of habit.

So was it 984 or Sin that banned Merlin?

Merlin left because he went to law school then got married.

Your attempts at trolling aren’t working all that well.

Remember how in the pilot and first few episodes of Aqua Teen Hunger Force they were actually a crime-fighting force? And then after that it wasn’t about fighting crime or even anything at all?

That’s a good deal what RPGC is like now.

Did the first “season” of RPGC suck, too?

I got a job and married…Merlin just thinks he’s better than us…and he probably is.

I think he got knocked out by a falling piano…:merlin:

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

I’d say it’s the other way around: RPGC used to a big, confusing mess - a FUN, confusing mess, but still a mess :wink: . Then overtime we got organized, and boring. :stuck_out_tongue:

GSG, your image is stupid.

Btw, regarding The Roleplaying Jew, it’s funny how Cid got me started on Pratchett through his quotes page, but our ideas on individual Discbooks seem to mostly differ.

What are you talking about?