what Final Fantasy would be cool to make a movie of?

One of my friends once said that I would make a nice Rydia (if I dyed my hair green). Another friend agreed, after he had stopped laughing.

I think that 7 has the best storyline. But you could’nd make it as good as the game and it would take the shine off the game

I think that Final Fantasy Tactics would make a great movie trilogy. Tactics had the best story out of any of the FF games and I think that turning the Lion War into a movie or 3 would be awesome. Think LotR 2.0!!!:fungah:

Now that I have played it I think FFX would be a perfect movie, the story is just clearer than 7,8,9.

FF8 woulkd make a good one, but I think Tactics would make the best.

Rpg in General as a movie: Tie between CT and Lunar: Sliver Star Story

FF as a movie: FF6 or FF7, both would be good, as long as they got the facts stright.

But all of these movies would have to be either anime (the in generals) or CGI animated (FF6-7)

if they did make a movie of a ff game, it should be an anime, so that nobody says anything like “hey, that actor/actress looks NOTHING like (insert name of character here)!!!”

Good point, Zhou Yu. I agree. Plus they would also probably get some popular pretty boy actor to play whoever the character would be. It would be nice to have actors/actresses who havehad experience with final fantasy to play the parts. But since that is not likely, anime would be a good solution.

Yeah, Anime is probably the only way to go with games.

Am I the only one who knows there is an anime serie of both FF5 and FF7? Well… FF7 ain’t finished yet, though…

i know about the ff5 anime…but when i go to rent it, something else catches my eye…:stuck_out_tongue:

You should get it… it’s fairly good…

The FF7 anime on the other hand is a shame to all that Final Fantasy stands for. Though they perfectly copy the story, the artwork is terrible, Amano’s music is remixed to that happy happy anime music from the kawaii series we all know and hate, and, worst of it all… They renamed characters. For instance: They renamed Biggs and Wedge to Jack and Clyde… Which is lame, though understandable looking at the fact they are ripped from Star Wars… More irritating, they decided that President Shinra got a first name now, though i don’t recall it… And Cloud has the voice of a 13-year old girl on acid… Which suits him quite well, but is very irritating…
Furthermore, and that’s the worst part of it: They decided that there should be NO cursing in the anime… So that makes Barret and Cid complete pussies now.
Aeris does bleed when she bites the big one, though… :smiley:

DIE AERIS DIE DIE DIE MWUAHAHAHA (Did that sound evil? I hope so)

you might want to put aeris’ fate in a spoiler tag…there are(or will be) people here who’ve not gotten that far in ff7 yet…

FFVIII, purely because it was closest to the real world, and least likely to alienate people. Imagine reactions in (example) the US when people with huge swords and other medievil weaponry were shown. It would flop.

Also, what FVII anime? Does anyone have any links?

An FF7 anime? MUST WATCH!!!

but either way, an anime form of FF6, would definately be a great thing, inculding the magic graphics.

::Imagining Fire 3, X-Zone, and Ultima in anime:::o :o

Matt Mckenzie and his dog…

http://www.masterplancustomhomes.com/about.htm

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
you might want to put aeris’ fate in a spoiler tag…there are(or will be) people here who’ve not gotten that far in ff7 yet…

Yeah, I screwed up there… Sorry, I mean that… I hate to know stuff before I see it myself as well…

begs for forgiveness until his knees start to bleed and dark roses spurn from the dried-up scabs… - or something like that…

don’t worry, i’ve beaten the game already. it’s not a spoiler for me…

…but think of the newbies…

Originally posted by Aurabolt
[b]
But either way, an anime form of FF6, would definately be a great thing, inculding the magic graphics.

::Imagining Fire 3, X-Zone, and Ultima in anime:::o :o [/b]

Yeah, it would be pretty cool but I’m affraid they would go Dragon Ball over the Magicite and the spells.

But I’m sure a lot of drooling fanboys would overlook that fact, if they decide to give Shiva a little air time. ^^